My First Rockets At 10/20

played a short session of 10/20 today Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $10/$206 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) econ_tim is BB with A :D A :)UTG raises, 3 folds, SB calls, econ_tim 3-bets, UTG calls, SB calls.Flop: 8 :) 8 :club: T :) (6SB, 3 players)SB checks, econ_tim bets, UTG calls, SB calls.Turn: 2 :D (4.5BB, 3 players)SB checks, econ_tim bets, UTG raises, SB folds, econ_tim calls.River: K :D (8.5BB, 2 players)econ_tim bets, . . . I had reads on most of the table, but UTG had newly arrived. Does my line make any sense, or should I just 3-bet the turn?

...or should I just 3-bet the turn?
Yup. This alternative line isn't bad per se...but I don't see the need.And, with so many of us coming back down the ladder, glad to see someone on the way up.
Yup. This alternative line isn't bad per se...but I don't see the need.And, with so many of us coming back down the ladder, glad to see someone on the way up.
not ready to make the move yet. just saw a juicy game that i wanted to play.
I would 3-bet the turn or check/raise most rivers - not that one though, I like the donk.
i would have a really tough time going for the check raise on the riveri fear the free showdown raise on the turn.is there something about the texture of the board and/or the action of UTG that you feel this is something other than a free showdown raise?
i would have a really tough time going for the check raise on the riveri fear the free showdown raise on the turn.is there something about the texture of the board and/or the action of UTG that you feel this is something other than a free showdown raise?
Most 10/20 players are over aggressive with pp's in this spot and will bet hoping to get a clal from ace high.