Oy Vey Never Hated Aces As Much As I Do Here

need a reccomendation for the flop what should i do?Stage #417433275 Tourney ID 1143928 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit $1000 - 2006-06-05 21:31:51 (ET)Table: 18 (Real Money) Seat #7 is the dealerSeat 1 - RYANS77 ($11072.50 in chips)Seat 2 - MOOSETAIL09 ($23947.50 in chips)Seat 3 - CRAZYCOLTSF ($17105 in chips)Seat 6 - LOTASALES ($15422.50 in chips)Seat 7 - MADSTANK ($3160 in chips)Seat 8 - KALLENSC ($8630 in chips)Seat 9 - POLYBALLER ($21637.50 in chips)RYANS77 - Ante $75MOOSETAIL09 - Ante $75CRAZYCOLTSF - Ante $75LOTASALES - Ante $75MADSTANK - Ante $75KALLENSC - Ante $75POLYBALLER - Ante $75KALLENSC - Posts small blind $500POLYBALLER - Posts big blind $1000*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to POLYBALLER [Ah As] RYANS77 - FoldsMOOSETAIL09 - FoldsCRAZYCOLTSF - Calls $1000LOTASALES - FoldsMADSTANK - FoldsKALLENSC - FoldsPOLYBALLER - Raises $2000 to $3000CRAZYCOLTSF - Calls $2000*** FLOP *** [Jc 10c Ac]POLYBALLER - Bets $3000CRAZYCOLTSF - Calls $3000i think i should have just jammed but instead i think i bet too little*** TURN *** [Jc 10c Ac] [4c]POLYBALLER - Bets $3000CRAZYCOLTSF - Calls $3000from here on out i just cost myself money allthough keeping it decently small on the turn gave me a shot at boating*** RIVER *** [Jc 10c Ac 4c] [7c]POLYBALLER - Bets $4000CRAZYCOLTSF - All-In(Raise) $8030 to $8030POLYBALLER - FoldsCRAZYCOLTSF - returned ($4030) : not calledim dumb i shoulda just check/folded hereplease analyze

I know I'm an *** a lot, but really, it's hard to imagine playing this any worse.I shove this flop 99% of the time, but of course there'd be more money in the pot by then, too.good luck.

I know I'm an *** a lot, but really, it's hard to imagine playing this any worse.I shove this flop 99% of the time, but of course there'd be more money in the pot by then, too.good luck.
I agree with Smash on all accounts.

Pre-flop raise seems ridonkulous.Flop bet is also too small based on how you played pre-flop. Push here man.Fix those two items above, and you won't hate your aces as much. :club:

You have to raise a lot more than that preflop and I would consider pushing it on the flop and making him call with maybe one club.

Raise to at least 4k pf, probably 5-6k.Bet the pot on the flop, if not just pushing considering his chipstack.As you played it, the price you gave yourself on the turn is OK - if you fill up and you can get another bet called on the river you got a good price.No business betting the river.He likely has one of the 7 cards that kill you, and he doesn't seem to worried about you having a club.

Bet more on all streets.The preflop raise needs to be pot sized, about $5000. If he calls that- shove all in with that flop.Slow playing aces will make go broke.