Can he stop Carolina's scoring?discuss.

No.
Well he personally did stop it, he was only on for 1 goal and it was the last one where they pretty much put it in their own net.
Well he personally did stop it, he was only on for 1 goal and it was the last one where they pretty much put it in their own net.
True...he's good people.
AAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNI just hope they lose one so I can see the Canes win the cup at home!!!!!!!!!!!
Totally, and then head downtown for some crazyness - I don't think it will rival Chapel Hill UNC championships but it'll be fun.
1st Prize - Stanley Cup2nd Prize - gloating because Brewer was injured a lot :club:
The Canes have a 3-1 lead now...1st Prize might be out of the question although I would love to see the Oilers win it all.
The Canes have a 3-1 lead now...1st Prize might be out of the question although I would love to see the Oilers win it all.
Part of me was rooting against them becase of all the crap I got from Oilers fans on PokerStars this year. I have a Blues-affiliated SN and all the Oilers people took every opportunity to remind me about Pronger.I will never understand how the ownership came to the conclusion that Pronger needed to be traded to make the franchise more attractive to buyers, but I'm just happy that we got an owner who apparently intends to hire John Davidson as GM or President.Ok, enough threadjack. If the Oilers could have won the series (without Roloson) would Pronger have taken the Conn Smythe?

Did you watch the game last night? Pronger was AWFUL. He mishandled the puck almost every time he touched it, including a giveaway that led to the winning goal. I really wanted edmonton to win, but when your stud defenseman plays that badly, it makes it tough....

Did you watch the game last night? Pronger was AWFUL. He mishandled the puck almost every time he touched it, including a giveaway that led to the winning goal. I really wanted edmonton to win, but when your stud defenseman plays that badly, it makes it tough....
I totally agree. I was wondering if I was the only one who's noticed his terrible play these past 2 games. Whats up with him? He's also been taking stupid penalties lately. Thats doesn't help either.We wouldn't have made it this far without his great play thus far, but this is the last guy I expected to fall apart.The oilers CAN win 3 in a row. But its not going to be easy.

Pronger played terrible last night.The oilers came out hard last night and managed to take a 1-0 lead, but I think the turning point was the dumb penalty by Torres that Carolina tied the game on.

I will never understand how the ownership came to the conclusion that Pronger needed to be traded to make the franchise more attractive to buyers,
especially when we have injury prone Tkachuk bleeding out bankroll dry
but I'm just happy that we got an owner who apparently intends to hire John Davidson as GM or President.
The new owner seems kind of shady to me. The man has numerous ties to Utah and I have a feeling that after 2011 (when the lease is up on SAVVIS Center) that we will be seeing the Utah Blues instead of St. Louis Blues. I sure hope I am wrong about this though.