Anyone see anything wrong with this?Kenna James doubles through Aytac ApaydinKenna James moved all in pre-flop from under the gun for 5k, and Aytac Apaydin called from the big blind. The players turned up:Kenna James [A♥][4♥]Aytac Apaydin [A♠][3♠]The board came [K♦][K♥][Q♠][9♦][7♣] for James to double through.

sorry, the pokerwire people forgot that you've never made a mistake in your life. i hear now they want you to go report for them, since you're perfect and all.

Interestingly, I was just about to post this because Cardplayer said:Kenna James moves all in under the gun for his remaining $5,000 in chips. Seat 2, the big blind, calls. James flips over Ah-4h and his opponent shows As-3s. The board comes Kh-Kd-Qs-9d-7c and James doubles up.Looks like a split pot to me!

Interestingly, I was just about to post this because Cardplayer said:Kenna James moves all in under the gun for his remaining $5,000 in chips. Seat 2, the big blind, calls. James flips over Ah-4h and his opponent shows As-3s. The board comes Kh-Kd-Qs-9d-7c and James doubles up.Looks like a split pot to me!
Those are the things that have to happen to me for me to lose a pot

Yea, strange huh? Shit like that doesn't happen in $10000 buyin events without some1 noticing/speaking up.

Ok. let's ask a question. You're in Kenna's seat. Your opponent is walking away from the table and the dealer is shoving the chips toward you. Do you bring it to the dealer's attention that it is a split pot?

Ok. let's ask a question. You're in Kenna's seat. Your opponent is walking away from the table and the dealer is shoving the chips toward you. Do you bring it to the dealer's attention that it is a split pot?
hell no
It isn't about the ethics of being the person getting pushed the chips and hoping nobody notices, this isnt a $1-2 game. Even IF this gets by the dealer (who shouldnt be dealing at this level if it does) there are 7-8 other people at the table - somebody points it out immediately upon the winner being falsely declared.
What if you are sitting at the table and you are not in the pot??I say something either way, personally.
What if you are sitting at the table and you are not in the pot??I say something either way, personally.
Exactly...I would too. Read my post above. And even if many low limit players would not say anything - let me just say again - this is not a $1-2 game. It would be fixed instantly.Therefore - I can't figure out how two sites misreported this..but oh well! Goooo no-names, screw the pro's!