I thought this was interesting. My Dad calls me just now and he's a physical therapist at a local PTL. Anyway to make a long story short his newest patient is Howard's Dad. I guess my Dad told him I love poker and follow all the best guys and Howard's Dad offered to try and get me an autographed picture of him. Pretty cool, I'm not ejaculating in my pants about it but it was an interesting call to say the least.

he might lose it if hits the water on one of those holes.
Ummm doesn't this fall under medical record stuff? Things your dad isn't suppose to talk about?
I thought this was interesting. My Dad calls me just now and he's a physical therapist at a local PTL. Anyway to make a long story short his newest patient is Howard's Dad. I guess my Dad told him I love poker and follow all the best guys and Howard's Dad offered to try and get me an autographed picture of him. Pretty cool, I'm not ejaculating in my pants about it but it was an interesting call to say the least.
You're not, but I am....lol

Richard Lederer is a world renowned linguistics professor and host of a great NPR show.A Way With WordsI download the podcasts of this show for road trips. Word origin stuff fascinates me to no end.*L*T*

Ummm doesn't this fall under medical record stuff? Things your dad isn't suppose to talk about?
It's not like he told his son and then said "oh, by the way my son plays poker and Howard Lederer is one of his favorite players and asked for an autograph."He said that his son plays poker and the guy offered to try to get an autograph for him.
It's not like he told his son and then said "oh, by the way my son plays poker and Howard Lederer is one of his favorite players and asked for an autograph."He said that his son plays poker and the guy offered to try to get an autograph for him.
just trying to keep people out of trouble
HIPAA POLICE, everybody freeze!
seriously this is a big HIPAA violation, you should be careful your dad could technically be charged, with disclosing protected health care info. But seriously find out why Annie is a cow
Richard Lederer is a world renowned linguistics professor and host of a great NPR show.A Way With WordsI download the podcasts of this show for road trips. Word origin stuff fascinates me to no end.*L*T*
Funnily enough, I bought and read a book by Richard Lederer years before I got into poker. About a year ago, I found out that Howard's dad was a linguist. Then, I looked back and my bookshelf and finally connected the Lederers.You ever read anything by Bill Bryson by chance?
seriously this is a big HIPAA violation, you should be careful your dad could technically be charged, with disclosing protected health care info. But seriously find out why Annie is a cow
yep.
I thought this was interesting. My Dad calls me just now.Anyway to make a long story short ran into Howard's Dad. I guess my Dad told him I love poker and follow all the best guys and Howard's Dad offered to try and get me an autographed picture of him. Pretty cool, I'm not ejaculating in my pants about it but it was an interesting call to say the least.
FYP - no more trouble :club:
Uh yeah my mom's a physical therapist and what you just did was breach confidentiality. Better bring some butt condoms to jail with you.