Thanks To The Fcper's Who Helped Me Out!

Several weeks ago I asked about a players mind set and being able to "pull the trigger" when you were playing a tournament. I always played to make the money and not to win. Thanks to the FCPer's that helped me out. I finally won a $3 tournament on Stars last night. I kept telling myself "Chips is what we gamble with money is what we buy things with" That saying has really helped me not be scared to play. THANKS TO THE FCPer's that took the time to help and not flame me back then.I have read some posts that people think the sites punish them if they pull money out, is that true?

oh you mean the cashout curse ? :club: I think what happens a lot of the time is people cashout and then continue to play at levels that were ok for their roll before they cashed out but too high for the whatever amount of money they left in. They hit a bad swing and lose a bunch, blame the cashout curse..when in reality it was just bad bankroll management. Make sure if you do cashout you adjust your game selection accordingly to whatever your current roll is not what it was.

Several weeks ago I asked about a players mind set and being able to "pull the trigger" when you were playing a tournament. I always played to make the money and not to win. Thanks to the FCPer's that helped me out. I finally won a $3 tournament on Stars last night. I kept telling myself "Chips is what we gamble with money is what we buy things with" That saying has really helped me not be scared to play. THANKS TO THE FCPer's that took the time to help and not flame me back then.I have read some posts that people think the sites punish them if they pull money out, is that true?
Congrats,Yes I think so. I have been on hurrendous hurrendous run ever since I took 1000.00 out in early May. They pissed me off so much i took out another 1000.00 this week. Gotta play back at them.