Party Poker Million Guar. $215

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone with money on party should be in this tourniment, it might have biggest overlay of all time... 2400 people is a joke.
two hours is a looooooooong time dude.
who's in? as of right now, ( 2 hours to go) there's 2333 signed up, and they need 5000 to meet the gaur.. can you say overlay?
Despite missing 3 sattelite tries, that just pissed me off and I just bought right in. Take THAT! Let's play some cards.

so while I was waiting for the 25, I dumped about 50 bucks into a 2 dollar rebuy add on tspeed ourney lol craziest thing i've ever played in, Never play in one again, but it's been fun, i'm in the money getting a fraction of what I won back lol i need to get like 60th to break even lol

everyone with money on party should be in this tourniment, it might have biggest overlay of all time... 2400 people is a joke.
I'll bet you $215 that there's more than 2,400 people registered by go-time.
I'll bet you $215 that there's more than 2,400 people registered by go-time.
lol no crap, i'm just saying there will be a overlay, this is the first time they've had this tourney, it's not been around like the star's one.
lol no crap, i'm just saying there will be a overlay, this is the first time they've had this tourney, it's not been around like the star's one.
Just trying to get a free entry, that's all :club:

thrid in chips with 3.2, chip leader has 10 million, most stacks are small stacks, 8 left, I'm loving life!! I'm so glad I played this, my confidence is up hella for the 215

thrid in chips with 3.2, chip leader has 10 million, most stacks are small stacks, 8 left, I'm loving life!! I'm so glad I played this, my confidence is up hella for the 215
Good job, keep it up man.