Absolutely. This seems to be an early-morning / mid-afternoon FCP tradition now.
anytime i lose KK to JJ and JJ i drink heavily. one of lifes few rules.
I hate deceptive BB specials where ur 2 pair is against a higher 2 pair.
early on i had A7 in the big blind, flop comes a-q-7 with like 5 people, i bet 2/3 pot, UTg calls me on flop and turn, turn and river are k-j so we check it down, UTG had aq. kinda sucked, but i could of lost a lot more.im still hanging around, picked up some chips but need some cards soon.

about 1700 chips left at 75-150. MP donktard opens for 525, I have 77 in the sb, time for a stop and go. I call, flop comes K1010, I shove he calls AK, gg.

about 1700 chips left at 75-150. MP donktard opens for 525, I have 77 in the sb, time for a stop and go. I call, flop comes K1010, I shove he calls AK, gg.
same guy busted me earlier when i raise him to 1400 with jj he moves in with ace ten offgg me ace ten is the nuts

Card dead for 2nd hour, pick up 77 in mp, just call, shorter stack button pushes, folds to me and I call he's got KQ, flops K, turns Q. Down to 800.Very next hand get AJo and push, 1 caller, he's got 77. I flop an ace, turn 7.gg Me.GL to those remaining.

Gross, another bubble finish in this tournament for me.Finished in 71st placeKJ, small raise preflopflop: K 10 3Guy who called in the BB puts me all in, I cant fold that.He has 10 8 off suitTurns a 10 :club:

just curious ryan, was the BB with 10 8 a big stack?
trip, he was a reasonable stack, not huge though.Just sick the way the cards have been turning.