I'm in it this week, even though it's still out of my bankroll.Rdog? you in? i need someone to Final table it with me.prtypsux, you never play in this?

I'm in it this week, even though it's still out of my bankroll.Rdog? you in? i need someone to Final table it with me.prtypsux, you never play in this?
i am trying to get in about 20 minutes ago i singed on and saw 18 bucks in my account now trying to run it up to 109i am at 60 right now
i am trying to get in about 20 minutes ago i singed on and saw 18 bucks in my account now trying to run it up to 109i am at 60 right now
sweet i made it with 9 minutes to spare and have an extra 30$ i heart plo

I'm in, first time, satellited in for 6. Never played a tourney nearly this big a buy in. Hope I don't donk it up.erac

you're not HOLDDZNYRMTH are you?- Jordan
Flopped 8s full of aces, turn A. Had to lay it down. Down to 1500

Out.I c/r flop w oesd, turn UI I bet pot. Rivered straight and pushed. duder had a pocket pair and had rivered a bigger straight.I dunno what he does if the river is a blank or not....either way I'm at by bluffing a calling station maybe, I dunno.GL to you in.- Jordan

in the small blind with KK. MP raises to 140. button reraises to 240. i reraise to 500. big blind goes all in for 1160. button goes all in for about the same. i call. they both flip over JJ.flop is 9-7-10. turn is 4.river is............the mother ****ing 8. so they chop a 5k pot and im down to 800...now its a ****in battle...EDIT: just got moved to a new table, first hand utg+1 is AA, i make the standard raise, everyone folds, etc...god damn it.now i gotta relax before my mcpickl match

at 3600 after the break...pretty uneventful first hour... except for the one hand when i called a 1600 chip raise with 44 on a 992 flop. 44 took it down.

In the first hour I picked up A10 twice, Ak, KK, and flopped 8s full of aces, yet I'm down to slightly under 2K. Balls.