Anybody Feel Like There Running Real Bad? In Heads Up

I am very disapointed with my results so far, i feel like im running horrible, i feel like i shoulda lost only 1 game, anybody else running real bad in these heads up games?
It's a long season and luck plays a big factor...don't worry about it dude.
I am very disapointed with my results so far, i feel like im running horrible, i feel like i shoulda lost only 1 game, anybody else running real bad in these heads up games?
if this is opposite day, then yes.
I feel the same way. I can't beat K6 for the life of me!

Don't want to start a new thread about this topic but has anyone noticed the double up min. bet on the turn?In my Week 7 match the blinds were 15-30 and every time I wanted to bet 30 or 35 I'd be forced to bet 60. I was starting to think I was playing limit or something.

Don't want to start a new thread about this topic but has anyone noticed the double up min. bet on the turn?In my Week 7 match the blinds were 15-30 and every time I wanted to bet 30 or 35 I'd be forced to bet 60. I was starting to think I was playing limit or something.
It's an FCP thing, in all of their games you cannot bet the BB on the turn, it is always double the BB. I'm guessing it is because they modeled their rules off of a limit game.
It's an FCP thing, in all of their games you cannot bet the BB on the turn, it is always double the BB. I'm guessing it is because they modeled their rules off of a limit game.
Hmm...should I report this to Bob?It's not a big deal early but when the blinds get to 25-50 then being forced to bet 100 (into a 100 pot) might not be that great.
Hmm...should I report this to Bob?It's not a big deal early but when the blinds get to 25-50 then being forced to bet 100 (into a 100 pot) might not be that great.
this is old news fleung and both Bob and DN know about it...Daniel said he was going to look into this and see what he can do, so i guess well find out soon.
I'm playing horribly. When I play normal heads up SnGs, I play much, much better, but for whatever reason, the finality of each game (i.e., can't lose and just start another one) has hurt my play. I don't push as aggressively as I usually do.Is this happening to anyone else?
I'm playing horribly. When I play normal heads up SnGs, I play much, much better, but for whatever reason, the finality of each game (i.e., can't lose and just start another one) has hurt my play. I don't push as aggressively as I usually do.Is this happening to anyone else?
Didn't you just win? What ya bitchin' about!?
Guest Guest
during our game this afternoon i outdrew him with k 6, he had qs
Correct me if I am wrong, but I never put any money in bad the entire HU match, other than the river bet with the queens, no?And I fail to see how the fact that you called my check-raise on a 754 board and then called a bet when the ten turned meaned that I should have slowed down when the king hit the river? I guess the fact that you had called twice on me means that you definitely had a king and thus I was beat.Doesn't really matter though, I didn't put any money in bad after that and we saw the outcome of the match.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I never put any money in bad the entire HU match, other than the river bet with the queens, no?And I fail to see how the fact that you called my check-raise on a 754 board and then called a bet when the ten turned meaned that I should have slowed down when the king hit the river? I guess the fact that you had called twice on me means that you definitely had a king and thus I was beat.Doesn't really matter though, I didn't put any money in bad after that and we saw the outcome of the match.
Yeah, that was me.
Didn't you just win? What ya bitchin' about!?
Playing horribly! I thought that was pretty clear in my first one! :)I was born on Canada Day!
Playing horribly! I thought that was pretty clear in my first one! :)I was born on Canada Day!
Wow...I'm very impressed you even know which day is Canada Day.Hell, I forget sometimes. :club:
Wow...I'm very impressed you even know which day is Canada Day.Hell, I forget sometimes. :club:
Haha. It's me, Pamela Anderson and Canada...all on July 1st.
u won a coin flip for the outcome of the match, ure a station who cant fold ace high so please
river brought a spade if u didnt notice, so now the board had overcards, flush draw, straight draw, and u are still betting like u have the nutsflop 8 9 4 flop 2 hearts u, u called a flop bet and a turn with bet with aj, U paid me off on a 6 33 2 k board, with ace high, u called on all 3 streets with ace highI only wish i can get fishies like u to play cash games w me. You are by far the worst player i have played in this league .l
u won a coin flip for the outcome of the match, ure a station who cant fold ace high so pleaseriver brought a spade if u didnt notice, so now the board had overcards, flush draw, straight draw, and u are still betting like u have the nutsflop 8 9 4 flop 2 hearts u, u called a flop bet and a turn with bet with aj, U paid me off on a 6 33 2 k board, with ace high, u called on all 3 streets with ace highI only wish i can get fishies like u to play cash games w me. You are by far the worst player i have played in this league .l
Sometimes ace high is good, sometimes it isn't. This time it was.And saying I won a flip for the match is implying that I got all the money in the middle in a flip. Apparently, you missed out on the fact that you only had 650 chips when the money went in with my TT versus your AQ.
Kleenex.jpg
QFT. I should go find a pic of a small violin as well.
My results in the HU league have been expected for me...now, in my FCP HU matches, I have been breaking even for the most part, except for the last few weeks.The amazing thing about HU play is that you can completely outplay someone and still lose a HU SnG.
u won a coin flip for the outcome of the match, ure a station who cant fold ace high so pleaseriver brought a spade if u didnt notice, so now the board had overcards, flush draw, straight draw, and u are still betting like u have the nutsflop 8 9 4 flop 2 hearts u, u called a flop bet and a turn with bet with aj, U paid me off on a 6 33 2 k board, with ace high, u called on all 3 streets with ace highI only wish i can get fishies like u to play cash games w me . You are by far the worst player i have played in this league .l
where do you play cash games?
full tilt, or noble
I am sure that Nat will come join you as soon as possible, however, I have more tournaments to go call my way out of.