I Dont Know When Im "priced In" To Call

I understand pot odds with drawing hands but is this the only case of you have to call. Here's a hand from the 9k on tilt I thought it may be good but with two overs it thought someone just had to have me beat do i HAVE to call here.Full Tilt Poker Game #687172003: $9,000 Guarantee (4405125), Table 10 - 120/240 Ante 25 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:37:50 ET - 2006/06/04Seat 1: CPORetired (3,277)Seat 2: Disrespect (7,320)Seat 3: KingofMD (2,530)Seat 4: seaanchor (6,990)Seat 5: Gambling_Bad (2,080)Seat 6: NomaD13 (3,030)Seat 7: trampydog (4,246)Seat 8: blinnd (1,820)Seat 9: The Boss Hogg (4,667)CPORetired antes 25Disrespect antes 25KingofMD antes 25seaanchor antes 25Gambling_Bad antes 25NomaD13 antes 25trampydog antes 25blinnd antes 25The Boss Hogg antes 25Disrespect posts the small blind of 120KingofMD posts the big blind of 240The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Disrespect [Td Ts]seaanchor foldsGambling_Bad foldsNomaD13 foldstrampydog foldsblinnd foldsThe Boss Hogg raises to 1,065CPORetired foldsDisrespect calls 945KingofMD calls 825*** FLOP *** [Kd Jc 4s]Disrespect checksKingofMD checksThe Boss Hogg checks*** TURN *** [Kd Jc 4s] [9d]Disrespect checksKingofMD bets 1,440, and is all inThe Boss Hogg foldsDisrespect has 15 seconds left to actDisrespect foldsUncalled bet of 1,440 returned to KingofMD

I understand pot odds with drawing hands but is this the only case of you have to call. Here's a hand from the 9k on tilt I thought it may be good but with two overs it thought someone just had to have me beat do i HAVE to call here.Here, no.Most of the time deciding if you're priced in is just getting a read and putting the all in guy on a range of hands. Then you take the odds of what you're drawing live at, like say the nut flush at 5 to 1, add in the odds that you might be ahead of his range and then it's just pot odds.good luck

Most of the time deciding if you're priced in is just getting a read and putting the all in guy on a range of hands. Then you take the odds of what you're drawing live at, like say the nut flush at 5 to 1, add in the odds that you might be ahead of his range and then it's just pot odds.
thanks alot dude, that exactly what i was looking for. thanks to the other guys for responding, glad i made one right move for once :club:
RR pf.
Yeah, you aren't getting implied odds to play for set value only, so make a decision preflop to either go all the way and move the initial raiser in or fold.