Approaching Final Table, Anyone Want To Rail?

Long kiss goodnight on FCP, currently 5th out of 15In trouble now, guy hit a 1-outer in a big pot, still 9th though

Long kiss goodnight on FCP, currently 5th out of 15In trouble now, guy hit a 1-outer in a big pot, still 9th though
railing cause im bored as hell... but if u dont make the final table im going to kill your family.
railing cause im bored as hell... but if u dont make the final table im going to kill your family.
I'm glad my family is safe, was nervous there on the FT bubblw
DAMN i missd it what did u push with?probly waited a little too long dude the table was sooo tight
He had 10J in the sb I believe and got called the UTG (who limped) with A9 and the board was no help.
DAMN i missd it what did u push with?probly waited a little too long dude the table was sooo tight
weak player limped utg, folded to me and I pushed with JT. Guy called with A9 and it held up. Believe me, I was the most aggressive player there, but was completely card dead except when someone already opened or on chip leaders blind.

im on a final table on stars, qualifier for the wsop 650, top 3 paid. I just lost a huge pot where I timed out making a decision (i was just about to call).tourny 25346226, im "hmm ill call"im short in chips.

Key hand was when I raised around 1/4 of my chips from early middle with A7 and BB pushed. He hadn't been doing that much and I mucked it. Could have been better, but 8th isnt bad. It would have been different if this guy didn't hit his 1-outer on the river with 2 tables left. All-in preflop, KK vs 77, all diamond flop and I had the K. I believe I was 4th in chips at the time.

im on a final table on stars, qualifier for the wsop 650, top 3 paid. I just lost a huge pot where I timed out making a decision (i was just about to call).tourny 25346226, im "hmm ill call"im short in chips.
Best thread-hijack I've seen in a while.
Best thread-hijack I've seen in a while.
one time i made a final table and I was gonna post it....but somehow i couldn't figure out how to start a new topic (despite being here since day 2).so now i hijack.Im not so good at "surfing" the "information superhighway."
one time i made a final table and I was gonna post it....but somehow i couldn't figure out how to start a new topic (despite being here since day 2).so now i hijack.Im not so good at "surfing" the "information superhighway."
It is one of the 2 buttons next to each other. One says "add reply" the other says "new topic". One of them starts a new topic, but I forget which. Maybe someone will give you a picture of the button, but i don't know how.
It is one of the 2 buttons next to each other. One says "add reply" the other says "new topic". One of them starts a new topic, but I forget which. Maybe someone will give you a picture of the button, but i don't know how.
I can count to potato.

PokerStars Game #5147223388: Tournament #25346226, $3+$0 Hold'em No Limit - Level XVIII (10000/20000) - 2006/06/04 - 03:14:12 (ET)Table '25346226 8' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 2: skierswimmer (162202 in chips) Seat 3: upncomin (177182 in chips) Seat 4: mymymy (263136 in chips) Seat 6: hmm ill call (111300 in chips) Seat 7: Coach Pete40 (65792 in chips) Seat 9: Flash_67 (323388 in chips) skierswimmer: posts the ante 1000upncomin: posts the ante 1000mymymy: posts the ante 1000hmm ill call: posts the ante 1000Coach Pete40: posts the ante 1000Flash_67: posts the ante 1000skierswimmer: posts small blind 10000upncomin: posts big blind 20000*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to hmm ill call [Tc Td]mymymy: folds hmm ill call: raises 90300 to 110300 and is all-inCoach Pete40: folds Flash_67: folds skierswimmer: calls 100300upncomin: folds *** FLOP *** [Ad 5s 4c]*** TURN *** [Ad 5s 4c] [Th]*** RIVER *** [Ad 5s 4c Th] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***skierswimmer: shows [Qd Qs] (a pair of Queens)hmm ill call: shows [Tc Td] (three of a kind, Tens)hmm ill call collected 246600 from potFlash_67 said, "omg"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 246600 | Rake 0 Board [Ad 5s 4c Th 2d]Seat 2: skierswimmer (small blind) showed [Qd Qs] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 3: upncomin (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: mymymy folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: hmm ill call showed [Tc Td] and won (246600) with three of a kind, TensSeat 7: Coach Pete40 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Flash_67 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)YAA!i won the seat for the no one who cares

Can't believe that dude dumped his chips just so he could get the 4th place prize of 144.00 when 1-3 got 650.00 that he could have gotten by unregistering and playing with. Surely he could have made more than 144 from that money!!! Why can't this happen when I'm at the final tables???!!??

I was very happy when he said he was gonna dump...i didnt bother explaining that he could unregister. The first hand where he said it, he said he laid down trip jacks....i thought he had that, but i was kind of committed with my QQ. I was very happy to see him open-farell when he could have busted me.In his defence tho, if you unregister u get W$, which are apprently good only for registering in special events (WSOP, WPT, WCOOP).hes still a dummy tho.....somebody will transfer you a good amount for that seat id imagine.