I am running as bad as I have in my entire poker playing career. No- I will not post bad beats. I will, however, take a cookie if you got it. I blame Daniel. This downward spiral started oh, i'd say the minute I stepped off the plane in Toronto. As much as I want to be able to point a finger and say, here, this is the problem, I just don't think it's that easy. I will say that there are a few hands from the Protoge Tourney that have messed with my head- anytime I am dealt Q-J in middle postion I see the x-JJ flop that I never saw because I folded preflop. As fun as that whole experience was, I know I screwed the pooch completely, and my strategy was way off. Anyway, just wanted to say Arrrggghhhh. I will play my way through it and bust through the other side soon enough.

why?cause they moved youre thread to the bad beat forumlike they should of
There is no bad beat in there. Not one. I don't talk about any sort of beats whatsoever. Therefore.... not a bad beat post.
There is no bad beat in there. Not one. I don't talk about any sort of beats whatsoever. Therefore.... not a bad beat post.
youre bitching about a terrible run of luckwhere else would it go