Will Anyone Be At Foxwoods

double you tea eff..... why wouldnt i? do you know how much I actually go to foxwoods kid?
step away from the thread. the less you cater to the jackass, the less he has to post.

you know who you are speaking too?? I know every floor person dealer and waitress.... I know all the High Limit NL players...and I dominate there... I made my living there until the DUIK back to topic...Anyone gonna be there?

There's no 5-5 anymore anyways, they changed it to 5-10.2-5 is one of the softest games in the house, but I still have a higher winrate at 20/40.

alas I have not been there in more than 3 months....kinda sad... Max buy in at the 5-10?
I'm not sure I've never played it. I think it might be 1500 but I'm not positive. It's either that or unrestricted.

thats my boy......he tooka sick beat at turning stone cash games....10k pot I think cash....still made a decent profit playing every event......Hes a sicko....and he sells mad ya yo lol... i guess i can put that on a internet forumyou gonna be there wens or thurs?

thats my boy......he tooka sick beat at turning stone cash games....10k pot I think cash....still made a decent profit playing every event......Hes a sicko....and he sells mad ya yo lol... i guess i can put that on a internet forumyou gonna be there wens or thurs?
Well he didnt cash in any of em, and I dont think he lost a 10k pot in a cash game either, most likely tourney.I'm usually there like 5 times a week depending on when I feel like going down, I'll prob be down there one of those days if not both.
Well he didnt cash in any of em, and I dont think he lost a 10k pot in a cash game either, most likely tourney.I'm usually there like 5 times a week depending on when I feel like going down, I'll prob be down there one of those days if not both.
meh,maybe that was a long time ago...... I do remember him saying he won enough in cash to cover all of his buy ins...... I don't really care obv.....Ill be the young kid drinking long island iced teas in my sunglasses jeans and Foxwoods Poker Room (royal flush) jacket.....I will be drunka nd have the smell of marijuana... Id offer to meet you but you sound like a ******
meh,maybe that was a long time ago...... I do remember him saying he won enough in cash to cover all of his buy ins...... I don't really care obv.....Ill be the young kid drinking long island iced teas in my sunglasses jeans and Foxwoods Poker Room (royal flush) jacket.....I will be drunka nd have the smell of marijuana... Id offer to meet you but you sound like a ******
Yea I guess I've come off like an ******* in this thread somehow.....Good readLets have a poll and see who comes off like the biggest ******
Do you need a ride ?
hahahahahhahahahahahahahah, that made me crack up......Nah im going with a few people, first time going since a lil bit before the DUI, people are gonna be like WTF where you been....Then I tell them the statey story then we all laugh and play pokahhh..... playing poker 2 days drunk and high and I guarentee I win 800-1500..... Im scary talented folks...Ill post results thurs or fri
ahahaha - i love how this is his big moment, his all-time great insult, and yet the best he can muster has all the creativity of a water chestnut.get a life, sir
ahahaha - i love how this is his big moment, his all-time great insult, and yet the best he can muster has all the creativity of a water chestnut.get a life, sir
ahh now I do..... your weak...not a great insult, we know some of the same people, probably a lot of the same people if he goes there that often, I was gonna meet up with him and what not...then he decided to act like a clown, that is all...