$2-$4 NLI'm on button with $600 infront and limp, sm and big blinds call and check, 3 way pot.I have J9 spadesFlop comes 10h 5d 8hcheck, check, I bet $12 into a $11.60 potsm blind check raises $15 more, I call.Turn comes 7sp, Sm blind best $44I reraise to $100 he folds.He said he had 2 pair, my question is, would you have smooth called his bet on the turn or reraised like i did?

min raise....the 100 scared him..... hes in 4 + 27 + 44= 75 add the min raise he calls with 2 pair and its....119.... value bet 100 on non flushed or paired river...max value....nothing wrong with how you played it, if you min raised your running the chance of getting sucked out on, but not likely....just sayen

Sometimes it's good to lead out draws but in this spot here, I would've probably checked and taken the free turn to try and hit my draw. Your play on the turn was fine.

Sometimes it's good to lead out draws but in this spot here, I would've probably checked and taken the free turn to try and hit my draw. Your play on the turn was fine.
betting the flop disguises his hand nothing at all wrong with betting that flop

you played it right.he did not have 2 pair. he had one pair.you had to play it thta way because of the potntial flush draw. no raise or min raise gives proper odds for the flush or potential boat.i would have played it the same on the flop and beyond, but to be honest, i would not have even gotten envilved with the cards preflop with no other callers.

Agreed, you played it just fine. I think a min. raise on the turn would of worked as well, but that is pretty suspect and you are not likely to get called on the river unless he out draws you.I do like betting that draw out on the flop, good play especially in a raise pot and all lower cards on board. Gives you a chance to pick it up right there, or win a bigger pot when you hit.

He said he had 2 pair, my question is, would you have smooth called his bet on the turn or reraised like i did?I'd definately just call so half the deck could leave me with no visability on the river and I'd have a chance to fold the best hand if I made a bad read.good luck

Don't open limp on the button.Depending on the SB, I may reraise the flop (but that assumes I've put in a raise preflop to start). W/O the PF raise calling is probably much better. Turn is academic.