• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so frustrating.... first i lose a race for the chip lead then some dude raises my blind every hand finally i have had enough of it when i pick up A9 of d... naturally he has aj this time

These are the best WSOP sats by far. Each mtt always has a significant overlay and in the $270s you really only have to win a 3 table tourney to win a main event seat.I won my seat via Bodog so lets get some FCPers to join me at the Bodog party!

These are the best WSOP sats by far. Each mtt always has a significant overlay and in the $270s you really only have to win a 3 table tourney to win a main event seat.I won my seat via Bodog so lets get some FCPers to join me at the Bodog party!
Hoos, you playing the 200k on pp tonight ?
heh, stake me for a couple and i'm in. 90% of all my winnings, deal? :club:

I just misclicked my wayOUT!!!What a fukkkkkkkiiinnnnggggg MMMMOOOORRROOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!I can't believe this ****. I want to slit my fukkkinnnggg throat.see what I get for praying? wtf..........Time do dreink heavily............gooddAMMNN MUTHERFUKKINNG SUNNOOVVAABITTHHCING.AKJFDV.AKDSSDFZ.KSKSJVN?sklUVN?slaNV/lsVN?slINVLSINV/ALSINVN

I just misclicked my wayOUT!!!What a fukkkkkkkiiinnnnggggg MMMMOOOORRROOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!I can't believe this ****. I want to slit my fukkkinnnggg throat.see what I get for praying? wtf..........Time do dreink heavily............gooddAMMNN MUTHERFUKKINNG SUNNOOVVAABITTHHCING.AKJFDV.AKDSSDFZ.KSKSJVN?sklUVN?slaNV/lsVN?slINVLSINV/ALSINVN
donk.....join the drinking clubupdate hussler??

i may sound stupid but may i ask what overlay is? ive seen it used a few times, but im not familiar with the term thanks

i may sound stupid but may i ask what overlay is? ive seen it used a few times, but im not familiar with the term thanks
when there is a guaranteed prize pool and all the buy ins dont cover it.
when there is a guaranteed prize pool and all the buy ins dont cover it.
thanks btw what is husllers name on bodog

OMG, this was my first time trying on bodog to get into the main event and I was so close. I had A 6 against K 8 with a huge chip lead and FAN flopped a two pair. Later I flopped top pair of queens and ran into AA. After that I battled back to get close to even and then FAN went all in with 77 and my AT never got any help. I had such a huge lead and I felt like I played well heads up, it just didn't go my way I guess. Right now I feel like it is such a crapshoot to win one of these that I don't know if I want to try anymore to be honest. My roll is not very big and I'm having some success at the limit cash tables, I don't know if I want to piss it all away trying to qualify over and over again after I was so close. Oh well, thats poker I guess, and I'm sure I'll feel like playing again fairly soon, however it is now time for a break thats for sure.

OMG, this was my first time trying on bodog to get into the main event and I was so close. I had A 6 against K 8 with a huge chip lead and FAN flopped a two pair. Later I flopped top pair of queens and ran into AA. After that I battled back to get close to even and then FAN went all in with 77 and my AT never got any help. I had such a huge lead and I felt like I played well heads up, it just didn't go my way I guess. Right now I feel like it is such a crapshoot to win one of these that I don't know if I want to try anymore to be honest. My roll is not very big and I'm having some success at the limit cash tables, I don't know if I want to piss it all away trying to qualify over and over again after I was so close. Oh well, thats poker I guess, and I'm sure I'll feel like playing again fairly soon, however it is now time for a break thats for sure.
gg bro.CryYellScreambi.tchbut NEVER give up.

I feel your pain Huss, I played one of the $50 buy in WSOP tournies, 1st place paid...got through a bigggg field. Had a chip lead going into HU, and guy outdrew me twice to take over. I wanted to break something.....dont break anything expensive tho.