first place pays $12500 to the main event, ended up with a big overlay, only 115 people in it...sorry i didnt post earlier, but i want as many donks as possible.got KK on first hand and won a nice pot, anyone else in?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..doubled up on 3rd hand and was up to 6000 but just lost kk vs aa to knock me back to 2500.

i will be in the some of the 135 and the 270s throughout the dayi just started a 270 tourney and it only has 33 people glglglglglgl me lets win a three table tourney one time

Does anyone know if you are allowed to win multiple entries on bodog?Wow, I've gone on a mad rush to get my stack up to 11360 at the first break.There are 56 left and the average is 3800.

Does anyone know if you are allowed to win multiple entries on bodog?Wow, I've gone on a mad rush to get my stack up to 11360 at the first break.There are 56 left and the average is 3800.
NO

up to 36000battle of the blinds, i had J7 and BB had 34.flop came JJ3, i bet, he raised, I called.turn came 3, I checked, he bet, I raised, he went all in, I called and the river blanked!

Lost half my stack with AK when flop came AK 10 against JQ.Next hand doubled up with 10 10 against 66. :icon_dance:14th of 33 left after 2nd break with a stack of 6870