Does anybody think we will ever see a Andy Beal vs. DN LHE match up? Daniel did not take part in the corporation, because he didn't want others in control of his bankroll.It seems that Andy respects his play since he posts thoughtfully on DN's play on this forum.What would people like to see?I personally would love to see:LHE on FCP for half the stakes and HORSE or other combination of mixed games live.I think Andy might have an edge at LHE on FCP and DN would have the edge in the mixed game format.I wonder if Andy will be playing Tourney's at the WSOP? I have never heard of him playing tourney's before.

You can´t know that it´s really him who posts here.AB would not get the thrill he needs by playing for DNs BR

You can´t know that it´s really him who posts here.AB would not get the thrill he needs by playing for DNs BR
I'm pretty confident that it is "The Banker" but you're right you can never be sure.I don't think it is about the money. The size of the stakes are such when AB is playing the corporation to give him an edge.
Does anybody think we will ever see a Andy Beal vs. DN LHE match up? Daniel did not take part in the corporation, because he didn't want others in control of his bankroll.It seems that Andy respects his play since he posts thoughtfully on DN's play on this forum.What would people like to see?I personally would love to see:LHE on FCP for half the stakes and HORSE or other combination of mixed games live.I think Andy might have an edge at LHE on FCP and DN would have the edge in the mixed game format.I wonder if Andy will be playing Tourney's at the WSOP? I have never heard of him playing tourney's before.
you clearly know little to nothing about andy beal if you think he would consider playing horse. or online.
you clearly know little to nothing about andy beal if you think he would consider playing horse. or online.
I don't claim to know much about him. The question was not what he would play, but what "I" would like to see see them play. I believe, but are not 100% sure that he has a FCP account. He posted about make verified withdrawls.
Andy would not post here. If he leked it here he would just buy the site.
Is this the same Andy Beal that flys coach?

I have no idea why anyone would play Beal at this point except for PR.There are definately more profitable ways for anyone or group of people with the money to spend it and the time.good luck

I have no idea why anyone would play Beal at this point except for PR.There are definately more profitable ways for anyone or group of people with the money to spend it and the time.good luck
Or if you're Ivey, for money.