On The Semi-bluff......or Maybe Not......

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($39.75)Button ($47.90)SB ($48)BB ($81)Hero ($128.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aheart.gif, Qheart.gif. Hero raises to $2, MP calls $2, 1 fold, SB calls $1.75, 1 fold.Flop: ($6.50) 7spade.gif, 2heart.gif, Jheart.gif(3 players)SB bets $3, Hero raises to $12, MP folds, SB calls $9.Turn: ($30.50) Tdiamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $34, So this player just sat down, but I have no stats on him yet. He seems very reluctant to call the flop bet, so I decide to just push it in on the turn. He goes in the tank for about 45 seconds....SB calls $34 (All-In).River: ($98.50) 8spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $98.50SB has 9h Kc (straight, jack high). Hero has Ah Qh (high card, ace). Outcome: SB wins $98.50. [/color]I don't even care that I got beat on this hand, but my god, that might be the worst call I've ever seen. He goes straight onto my buddy list lol.

and, btw, it really does you no good to bet draws aggressively into people that you have no fold equity towards.Espeically when you're ahead. Just oppenfarrell this turn next time.good luck.