45 days no licenseMOnday I can get my license for 12 hours a day1 yr probation16 week alcohol classtotal cost 4k...that is all...next DUI 2 yrs no license, maybe jail time...I used to drive from FW home (an hour) 1-3 times a week drunk.....Iv learned my lesson.... Judge laughed when he read I hit a statey, I almost did too

after the original thread how could I not update ..... not for attention but I got attacked by MADD... by every f ing person ( my blank was killed) blah blah blah.....spare me, just a follow up...hanguk stick to the newbies....

wow those are light laws on dui. here 1st offence one year no driving 2nd offence 5years no driving and possible jailtime 3rd offence lifetime ban and definant jailtime and thats if you dont cause an accident. 3 people i knew in junior high were killed when i was i grade 10 so i think dui sucks.

dui does suck... i wont do it again...the fact I used to drive an hour and a half drunk through 3 states is fing ridiculous.....but what can I say bro, I lived life on the edge, wont happen again for 3 blocks

Please tell me you are kidding.
Just finished my morning sift through the forum...just realized that OP is another alias of FWP.Oh well.
well i think 9 out of 10 people have drove after drinking too much you were just one of the unfornuate ones that got caught
I havent....all right now 9 people who have please raise there hand