Greenstein Talking Smack About Negreanu!

Truer words have never been spoken.I mean come on, they are all signing "love." That's metal if I've ever seen it.
Did you listen to their song on there? It's all comedic gold.Also, I think the guy in the back of that picture is impersonating Jesus...not giving "love" signs.Rock on.
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I please have the other half of your avatar?
Nah. From what I've read, you pretty well seem like a dick. I think I'll keep the other 1/2.
1. You're going out of your way to be an *******.2. You have no concept of sarcasm.Pick one, donk.
this is a very funy post

This thread is great for two reasons:1) it reminds me of high school and of course I love high school especially the girls cause i keep gettin older but they stay the same age...and 2) it is awesome to see the you're gay..."what cause i have a heart around DN"...no seriously you are gay..."Homophobes it's only hearts"...you are so overly gay..."just because i like somebody doesn't mean i want it in the butt"...you're gay..."DN thought what I think HA!!"...you are still gay...."No one understands me"Just in case somebody ddin't want to read 10 pages there is my synopsis...

Did you listen to their song on there? It's all comedic gold.Also, I think the guy in the back of that picture is impersonating Jesus...not giving "love" signs.Rock on.
Oh yeah I listened. There's nothing more metal than singing about suburbia. I was referring to the guys that are supposed to be giving the devil horns (to the left and right of "Jesus"). The are in fact, in American Sign Language, signing love. Those thumbs make all the difference.
I guess it's hard sometimes when you don't hear them say it.If Barry was implying that DN just talks about wins more than losses, I think we're ok here, although it would bode well for Barry to say it publicly that it's what he meant.If Barry meant Daniel literally hides losses from the public and mostly talks about the good stuff, Them's fightin' words.I seem to remember Daniel's public blog mentioning him taking it up the rear several times during his 21-hour session, so I'm not sure if I'll go for the first option.
You're still not getting it are you?
Man, 2 classic threads in the last little bit here. First the fold the nuts thread, then this. Good work guys.
this is why there needs to be a hall of fame on fcp.
This thread is great for two reasons:1) it reminds me of high school and of course I love high school especially the girls cause i keep gettin older but they stay the same age...and 2) it is awesome to see the you're gay..."what cause i have a heart around DN"...no seriously you are gay..."Homophobes it's only hearts"...you are so overly gay..."just because i like somebody doesn't mean i want it in the butt"...you're gay..."DN thought what I think HA!!"...you are still gay...."No one understands me"Just in case somebody ddin't want to read 10 pages there is my synopsis...
at what age did your parents get you tested for mental retardation? Or did they just kinda assume?
this thread is the fcucking gayest thing i have ever seen, and i have been to broadway
I was gonna make a joke about your dad being in the closet, but I couldn't get the wording right. Nevermind.And you watch Veronica Mars and that is gay. I know, because I watch it as well.Carry on
FYP
wow,you are completely unfunny. I'm a little sad for you.
at what age did your parents get you tested for mental retardation? Or did they just kinda assume?
They assumed of course...Years later doctors will assure me that i am indeed Mentally Retarded

Nice job Speedz- best thread this week.<---------------------------was this shirt the inspiration for your fandom? I know it changed my thinking about DN! I just think it is fabulous.