Greenstein Talking Smack About Negreanu!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any guy who donates all his tourney winnings to charity is a putz in my eyes.I wish I could see the picture, stupid imageshack.
It's imageshack.us, not imageshack.uk, limey.
1. You're going out of your way to be an *******.2. You have no concept of sarcasm.Pick one, donk.
1. Pretty much, but it was still funny.2. Nope, I got the sarcasm. You clearly did not.
Any guy who donates all his tourney winnings to charity is a putz in my eyes.
Seriously. Where are his precious charities going to be when he's broke?
hey speedz
I was pretty sure you were just playing along...then I clicked on the link and listened to your "band".I'm pretty sure this thread can't get any better.
I am however fortunate enough to have met DN the same weekend.billdaile27rr.jpg
hahahaha Ozium its funny you post that pic, im standing behind you, im the guy who has the dumb look on his face between yours and Danny's head........lol
Seperated at birth, I have more hair in the front.
you and Moneymaker were seperated at birth andit's always about me. ALWAYS
I'm really amazed how many people don't understand sarcasm or satire.
I guess it's hard sometimes when you don't hear them say it.If Barry was implying that DN just talks about wins more than losses, I think we're ok here, although it would bode well for Barry to say it publicly that it's what he meant.If Barry meant Daniel literally hides losses from the public and mostly talks about the good stuff, Them's fightin' words.I seem to remember Daniel's public blog mentioning him taking it up the rear several times during his 21-hour session, so I'm not sure if I'll go for the first option.
I am embarassed to have met Greenstein...what a jerk.greensteinbill1eb.jpg
I am however fortunate enough to have met DN the same weekend.billdaile27rr.jpg
I do believe you're just taking any opportunity to post your photos you took during your awesome weekend that I'm still jealous of...nice work!I take it back, I hate you... :club:
hahahaha Ozium its funny you post that pic, im standing behind you, im the guy who has the dumb look on his face between yours and Danny's head........lol
LOL...funny!
I was pretty sure you were just playing along...then I clicked on the link and listened to your "band".I'm pretty sure this thread can't get any better.
Truer words have never been spoken.I mean come on, they are all signing "love." That's metal if I've ever seen it. 275867712_l.jpg
I guess it's hard sometimes when you don't hear them say it.If Barry was implying that DN just talks about wins more than losses, I think we're ok here, although it would bode well for Barry to say it publicly that it's what he meant.If Barry meant Daniel literally hides losses from the public and mostly talks about the good stuff, Them's fightin' words.I seem to remember Daniel's public blog mentioning him taking it up the rear several times during his 21-hour session, so I'm not sure if I'll go for the first option.
swing and a miss again
John Kruk has spoken!
unfunny, you're better than that