Greenstein Talking Smack About Negreanu!

I write beat poetry too if you're interested, PM me for details.
Don't use PM. Apparently people like to publically post messages that were meant to be private.
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no question about it, Barry's comment was malicious. His comment implies that I am not telling the whole truth about my wins and losses. What else could he mean? His comment is a subtle way of saying that he doesn't believe that I'm winning as much as I say that I'm winning in the big game. It really doesn't bother me at all, frankly, but I wanted to make it clear that my results are 100% accurate. I wonder if Barry would be willing to share his accurate results with the public as well? I HAVE to pay taxes on these winnings. By posting my results, I have to pay taxes on what I posted that I won. Do you think I'd lie and say that I won a million dollars so that I could then fork over $300,000 to Uncle Sam?
I love the fact that this response was from DN responding to a post that had the sentence "so tongue in cheek that Ron Mexico has half a stiffy"I can't wait for the day I'm in Vegas and introduce myself as Ron Mexico from his forum. If he doesn't punch me in the throat, I'll have no respect for the man.j/k I love the guy.
By that you mean thinking of DN while he's cleaning his gun?
Speedz wishes.
That's deep.
That's Mexican.
Don't use PM. Apparently people like to publically post messages that were meant to be private.
That's hilarious.
I love the fact that this response was from DN responding to a post that had the sentence "so tongue in cheek that Ron Mexico has half a stiffy"I can't wait for the day I'm in Vegas and introduce myself as Ron Mexico from his forum. If he doesn't punch me in the throat, I'll have no respect for the man.j/k I love the guy.
it's not always about you, you know.let Speedz have his moment...p.s. I still hart you.
just as private when FWP spreads it like a chain letter (am i the only one that got it?)

Barry's quote:I think Daniel is honest in his reporting, although sometimes selective , which is typical of poker players and other people.That's a little different than only saying he's "selective" in the info he gives.

not true, some people still use PMs. I just got this one for instance
Hey mrdannyg, I've been reading the Greenstein thread and also that really funny Sick Day thread in OT. I saw a post over there where you referred to speedz with his real name:
matt - you can't win your own thread, so tim wins.
I was just wondering if you knew him personally or anything, or like if you had his AIM. He seems like a really nice guy and someone told me he was pretty cute, so I just wanted to talk to him. Maybe you could just ask him if he really likes me or he's just joking, because i don't want to look stupid. Please just see if he likes me and maybe if he'd want to go out some time.thanks so sooo much.TTYL!DN
so there you go, some people still use PMs.
Yeah but in a later post he says that sissyboy thinks he's hot stuff but he's a liar and a fraud!! shocking
he can't do that!
Wow....so the Sick Thread to a field trip to General today. Nice.
quiet you!

Daniel has done well since he has started playing somewhat sporadically in the 4000-8000. (I think Daniel is honest in his reporting, although sometimes selective, which is typical of poker players and other people.) He has been on the ropes a couple of times and has gotten out. I, on the other hand, have gone through an annoying stretch of getting out to a lead, only to end up stuck at the end. I honestly don't see whats so offensive about this. It really doesn't seem like it was intended to come across with malice. People are blowing this out of proportion.

not true, some people still use PMs. I just got this one for instance so there you go, some people still use PMs.
That's quality right there. Nice work.
New info has led me to believe that I just walked into tbe middle of a huge inside joke! Regardless, still the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Great read guys!
I don't understand what you're talking about.
Did you just bump a thread that was posted in less than a minute ago? What are you dumb and ugly?
1. You're going out of your way to be an *******.2. You have no concept of sarcasm.Pick one, donk.
I am embarassed to have met Greenstein...what a jerk.greensteinbill1eb.jpg
Any guy who donates all his tourney winnings to charity is a putz in my eyes.I wish I could see the picture, stupid imageshack.
1. You're going out of your way to be an *******.2. You have no concept of sarcasm.
You pick first, asshole.