Greenstein Talking Smack About Negreanu!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone at my forums pointed this thread out to me so I thought I would chime in. The idea that I'm "selective" about reporting my poker results is both totally false and insulting.
HA! See bitches? It WAS offensive.So Daniel...should I expect an autographed jersey? No, I'm just kidding. A quick phone call would be a fine thank you.
HA! See bitches? It WAS offensive.So Daniel...should I expect an autographed jersey? No, I'm just kidding. A rub and tug would be a fine thank you.
FYPP.S. I really wish he would have read the whole thing. I wonder how much he likes your avatar.
I was gonna fyp it to "a quickie would be fine" but I prefer yours.
wow. this was in the running with Tantalar for greatest thread ever, but I think LadyGrey and Rhinestone's avatars, combined with Hobbes' lightning-quick response to the Tritz joke cemented it.yes, i agree.
i wasn't going to respond since speedz' comments were obviously so tongue-in-cheek that Ronnie Mex probably has half a stiffy, but i disagree with two points in this post.firstly, it does look to me like a malicious "passive-aggressive" attack on DN. we know these guys have a history, and what Barry is doing is accusing DN of an outright lie. "selective" is one of those words your parents use so they don't have to say "lie" even though they think so.also, DN's results do matter. maybe you haven't noticed, but DN has his own website, poker site, video game, numerous media appearances, and tons of endorsements. these are muchly based on excellent poker play, demonstrated by poker results. to suggest that he is lying about how well he does at poker is a damaging suggestion.
There is no question about it, Barry's comment was malicious. His comment implies that I am not telling the whole truth about my wins and losses. What else could he mean? His comment is a subtle way of saying that he doesn't believe that I'm winning as much as I say that I'm winning in the big game. It really doesn't bother me at all, frankly, but I wanted to make it clear that my results are 100% accurate. I wonder if Barry would be willing to share his accurate results with the public as well? I HAVE to pay taxes on these winnings. By posting my results, I have to pay taxes on what I posted that I won. Do you think I'd lie and say that I won a million dollars so that I could then fork over $300,000 to Uncle Sam?
I HAVE to pay taxes on these winnings. By posting my results, I have to pay taxes on what I posted that I won. Do you think I'd lie and say that I won a million dollars so that I could then fork over $300,000 to Uncle Sam?
agreed there. the only numbers bg seems to want to divulge is his tournament winnings. why? he send them all to charity. they're all tax write-offs. the only statement i've seen about his cash game winnings is that he thinks he's the winningest in the last decade.so why is he not divulging those numbers? hmmm, i wonder... :club:
There is no question about it, Barry's comment was malicious. His comment implies that I am not telling the whole truth about my wins and losses. What else could he mean? His comment is a subtle way of saying that he doesn't believe that I'm winning as much as I say that I'm winning in the big game. It really doesn't bother me at all, frankly, but I wanted to make it clear that my results are 100% accurate. I wonder if Barry would be willing to share his accurate results with the public as well? I HAVE to pay taxes on these winnings. By posting my results, I have to pay taxes on what I posted that I won. Do you think I'd lie and say that I won a million dollars so that I could then fork over $300,000 to Uncle Sam?
So that's a no go on the pottery then?

Oh man. What a laugh. Great thread!!! Some nice flashbacks to elementary school, especially that pont where the teacher walks back into the room and all of a sudden the chatter just dies off......... . Great stuff guys!!Have to say though speedz, it's hard not to be setting off the gaydar sporting icons like that in your posts. There's being a fan, and then there's what you're doing.

If Barry wins the WSOP and gets cash, a bracelet and pottery - does the pottery also go to charity?
no, it stays and holds the leftover blood for chocula's late night snack.
Have to say though speedz, it's hard not to be setting off the gaydar sporting icons like that in your posts.
What can I say...I am a Daniel Negreanu fan. I also enjoy hearts and telling people I love them. I don't see what's so gay about that.Homophobe.

Speedz if barry offered daniel a million dollars would you sleep with count chocula and would daniel report it as gambling income or in some other bracket?

i know wouldn't normally do this, but this just struck me as absolutely hilarious (forwarded from FWP):

Message Forwarded From speedz99Hey,I say you spent a lot of time on my thread about Greenstein and Daniel...I take it you agree with me? Those guys are a bunch of jealous pricks.How go the games at Foxwoods? I miss being on the East Coast and hanging out at the card room there.So do you have AIM or MSN Messenger? I just got a new webcam I want to try out.Speedz

Daniel, I made a comment earlier in which I said that you do not talk about your losses as much in your blogs as other topics. It is clear that you post all your results in the big game and other games for anyone to see unbiasedly. But it seems to me that you dont' focus on your losses as a major topic in your blog, which to me makes sense, who would want to go on about losses (which are rare to you). When I lose which I have done a lot of in the last 3 weeks, I try to focus on my mistakes but try to put the "monetary" loss behind me. Just curious as to if you are the same way

so does that mean speedz really is a homo and he wasn't/isn't kidding?i feel so foolish now

Daniel, I made a comment earlier in which I said that you do not talk about your losses as much in your blogs as other topics. It is clear that you post all your results in the big game and other games for anyone to see unbiasedly. But it seems to me that you dont' focus on your losses as a major topic in your blog, which to me makes sense, who would want to go on about losses (which are rare to you). When I lose which I have done a lot of in the last 3 weeks, I try to focus on my mistakes but try to put the "monetary" loss behind me. Just curious as to if you are the same way
tongue as deep up dan's a-ss as speedz is in cheek
so does that mean speedz really is a homo and he wasn't/isn't kidding?i feel so foolish now
i'm officially starting to wonder.definitely doesn't look fabricated.
wow... spit or swallow?aww too bad DN left before he got to read this
Have to say though speedz, it's hard not to be setting off the gaydar sporting icons like that in your posts. There's being a fan, and then there's what you're doing.
By that you mean thinking of DN while he's cleaning his gun?