Greenstein Talking Smack About Negreanu!

I realize it was a passive attack at DNs character...and so does my CT friend Foxwoods Pro...61 User(s) are reading this topic (30 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)31 Members: ajs510, MisterB, Bizzle, Randy Reed, Timdog1010, delphi12, moayer, Chasing50k, EddieMoney22, CDN, PMJackson21, AAsnake88, hotbacon, jowest, Krudler, FoxwoodsPro, TML28, Vatche, ahosang, irishguy, Hardrocker, AspiringPro, jayboogie, allin1090, cdipierr, Legsarelikebutter, schwarz269, Dayton50, keith crime, zipper, -HAL9000-yeah and one more thing...shouldve taken the under... on the gayscale...9 of 10...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why this has turned into everyone calling me a homosexual. Who I sleep with is none of any of your business. I'm just a big fan of Daniel and what he does at and away from the poker table.Now, back to the point of the thread. Doesn't anyone else realize what an asshole Barry G was being?
Freud would be able to write volumes of text about you.
This comment couldnt be more untrue.. Daniel has an extremely low self esteem and this is why its imperative that he puts big wins in his blog. Im not saying he's a liar, but his psychological issues do dictate what he writes. His need for his lemmings here to bow to every word and hang on everything he does is crucial to him.
That's complete crap. Low self esteem??? Laughable.He always writes about when he loses. For you to say otherwise is completely ignorant and biased. His lemmings? He writes a blog. People read it. I really don't think he writes it in hopes that people will "bow to every word".
DN's name came up in this thread about the WPT show with Barry Greenstein vs. Blair Rodman.http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...&fpart=all&vc=1About 2/3 of the way down the thread he says that Daniel is "selective" about reporting cash game results. This is such a passive-aggressive insult to DN, and all of us that love to follow his progress.Anyone who doesn't have a 2+2 membership should sign up and respond in that thread to let Greenstein know who he's messing with.
come on grow up. I think what he said is'nt that bad, actually I think he is spot on, DN is somewhat selective to an extent in reporting his results, but so am I and I think every other player. I mean who wants to bring up and re-live there loses over and over, that leads to a negative attitude which can be death for your psyche and your bankroll. I don't think that DN is trying to make himself look better, as opposed to focusing on positives.Also I really respect Barry and the stuff he has to say, he is a very level headed guy who is very scientifically orientated and has a good perspective on things, as Daniel does I think also.
Whatever, call me gay. I'm sorry that I can admit when a man's looks and power makes him extremely attractive.Sorry I'm in touch with my feelings.
:club: :What ever floats your boat face:Just don't forget this... sr08sfllu12fm.jpg
Also I really respect Barry and the stuff he has to say, he is a very level headed guy who is very scientifically orientated and has a good perspective on things, as Daniel does I think also.
I completely agree with your levelheadedocity in the matter. The thoughtful crafticiting of your words goes to show that you are truly a splendiferous contributorian to this forum.
I completely agree with your levelheadedocity in the matter. The thoughtful crafticiting of your words goes to show that you are truly a splendiferous contributorian to this forum.
Stategery.In all seriousness, I'm glad someone finally stepped up and said something. Thank you Speedz. You're a noble and courageous man. We can't just stand idly by while our leader and personal hero's name is dragged through the mud.
Brokeback Poker MountainNone of the newbies will get it, don't bother trying.
That is the funniest thing I've read on this site in a very long time. I had to leave me cube I was attracting somuch attention. POTD. Just serious.
We can't just stand idly by while our leader and personal hero's name is asked politely to walk through a slightly dusty vestibule.
FYP
That's complete crap. Low self esteem??? Laughable.He always writes about when he loses. For you to say otherwise is completely ignorant and biased. His lemmings? He writes a blog. People read it. I really don't think he writes it in hopes that people will "bow to every word".
First off, he barely does write about his losses. Maybe its because he doesnt have any. I can accept that. Its possible. No one else writes about the big games, so I cant say for sure. However, I will say this, I respect Barry Greenstein FAR MORE than I do Mr. Negreanu. He is immature and does post things on his blog so his lemmings like you (yes, you do have a serious problem with your idolization of him) can make sure he remains on his pedastal. He purposely teases you by withholding information or going over and beyond to tell you how he flew first class, got picked up by his personal driver in his limo, stopped off at spagos, oh and bet some guy $5k that he couldnt finish the meal. He does these things to make you go, "wow, he is really cool." When in actuality, its pretty pathetic. He wants so badly for people to like him that he feels he needs to show off. Its sad.I'll give one more example. Check out the HU match between his ex-girlfriend and himself on the national HU championship. No one here seemed to have a problem with the way DN treated her. But look back at it objectively (not you speedz, cuz you got blinders on). He treated her on TV with NO RESPECT. saying things like, "after you do your move, ill tell you what you SHOULD have done."

speedz,I think the point is that we don't think daniel um.....errrr....is willing to "burn and turn".No that wasn't it.I don' think he will "stack your deck".no that wasn't it either.I KNOW he won't "double through" you.That isn't quite it either.Oh I got it.He will not put his penis in your butt.

First off, he barely does write about his losses. Maybe its because he doesnt have any. I can accept that. Its possible. No one else writes about the big games, so I cant say for sure. However, I will say this, I respect Barry Greenstein FAR MORE than I do Mr. Negreanu. He is immature and does post things on his blog so his lemmings like you (yes, you do have a serious problem with your idolization of him) can make sure he remains on his pedastal. He purposely teases you by withholding information or going over and beyond to tell you how he flew first class, got picked up by his personal driver in his limo, stopped off at spagos, oh and bet some guy $5k that he couldnt finish the meal. He does these things to make you go, "wow, he is really cool." When in actuality, its pretty pathetic. He wants so badly for people to like him that he feels he needs to show off. Its sad.I'll give one more example. Check out the HU match between his ex-girlfriend and himself on the national HU championship. No one here seemed to have a problem with the way DN treated her. But look back at it objectively (not you speedz, cuz you got blinders on). He treated her on TV with NO RESPECT. saying things like, "after you do your move, ill tell you what you SHOULD have done."
Marklar?
You're clearly jealous of Speedz's relationship with DN.

I'm no DN worshipper, but I say show the guy some respect, when you comment on his level of self esteem or make other blank remarks based on very few observations it's pathetic. He has done alot for the forum and hes kind enough to give us a glimpse into a high stakes poker players life in his blog whenever he writes.

First off, he barely does write about his losses. Maybe its because he doesnt have any. I can accept that. Its possible. No one else writes about the big games, so I cant say for sure. However, I will say this, I respect Barry Greenstein FAR MORE than I do Mr. Negreanu. He is immature and does post things on his blog so his lemmings like you (yes, you do have a serious problem with your idolization of him) can make sure he remains on his pedastal.
He does write about losses. Go back and reread the blogs...and then post an apology.
He purposely teases you by withholding information or going over and beyond to tell you how he flew first class, got picked up by his personal driver in his limo, stopped off at spagos, oh and bet some guy $5k that he couldnt finish the meal. He does these things to make you go, "wow, he is really cool." When in actuality, its pretty pathetic. He wants so badly for people to like him that he feels he needs to show off. Its sad.
Or maybe he writes about those things because it's what actually happens in his life. It's his blog...should he hide the fact that he rides in limos and goes to nice restaurants? Would that make you feel better about yourself?
I'll give one more example. Check out the HU match between his ex-girlfriend and himself on the national HU championship. No one here seemed to have a problem with the way DN treated her. But look back at it objectively (not you speedz, cuz you got blinders on). He treated her on TV with NO RESPECT. saying things like, "after you do your move, ill tell you what you SHOULD have done."
It's called trash talking. Nobody ever said Daniel is a saint at the poker table. And if she doesn't have a problem with it, neither should you.Face it, you're just jealous.
He will not put his penis in your butt.
Says you.But seriously, this isn't a gay thing. I just don't think Barry G should be spreading rumors and talking smack about the man that created this community.
holy crap, i was laughing so hard, that if i had a job, i would've caused an office commotion.my badger is wondering what all the noise is about though
You don't even have a badger.