Edmonton Or Carolina

Edmonton or Carolina  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Edmonton or Carolina

• Edmonton
    • Carolina
  2. 2. how many games?

Cute kids, sure they're yours?
That's what my wife says, but how sure can one really be without a paternity test?
That's what my wife says, but how sure can one really be without a paternity test?
Yeah, I got a couple "alleged" children, but I'm pretty sure the half chinese one ain't mine. Sucks too, lil Bruce Lee is my favorite.
Yeah, I got a couple "alleged" children, but I'm pretty sure the half chinese one ain't mine. Sucks too, lil Bruce Lee is my favorite.
Ahsoooo...

It's funny how so many people in Toronto were hyped up about the Cup just because of the Oilers, then when Carolina starts to rape Edmonton, they become disinterested again and jump off the bandwagon. I'll never understand why Canadians constantly cheer for Canadian teams just because they are Canadian.

It's funny how so many people in Toronto were hyped up about the Cup just because of the Oilers, then when Carolina starts to rape Edmonton, they become disinterested again and jump off the bandwagon. I'll never understand why Canadians constantly cheer for Canadian teams just because they are Canadian.
Get out. Now. Go.