Edmonton Or Carolina

Edmonton or Carolina  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Edmonton or Carolina

• Edmonton
    • Carolina
  2. 2. how many games?

Hmmm I live under 10 minutes from the RBC Center. You have extra tickets on the cheap? :-) Where do you live? I'm on Duraleigh.

Hmmm I live under 10 minutes from the RBC Center. You have extra tickets on the cheap? :-) Where do you live? I'm on Duraleigh.
I'm just on the other side of 70, off of Lynn. No, I don't have any tickets yet, but my buddy was going to pick some up when they go on sale.
I'm just on the other side of 70, off of Lynn. No, I don't have any tickets yet, but my buddy was going to pick some up when they go on sale.
They went on sale this morning and sold out in minutes...already going for $2-300 each on ebay (For the crappy seats). I'll be watching at the Brier Creek Ale House I guess haha
We always have it! :club:
'a donation for the purchase of a silver bowl, to be used as a challenge cup for the hockey champions of the Dominion of Canada'

The ESPN Poll is at 50/50 - it's pretty funny the whole south and east is for Carolina - and the whole west and north for Edmonton. Game 1 tonight can't wait. And i'll of course be watching game 3 with DN on Saturday, talk about psyched!

can not wait for tonights game. Finally they will have sound for the hockey game at the venetain on the big screen since i always have to watch it in silence becasue the b ball game gets the sounds. Anyway i said canes in 5...mostly cause i rather see them win it at home and i dont want to have to wait 7 games for me to cash my ticket :club:GO CANES