• Going broke
  2. 2. Money to be made (cash games):

• 500 - 1k
    • 1k - 2k
    • 2k - 4k
    • 4k - 6k
    • 6k - 8k
    • 8k+
  3. 3. Money to be made (tournies (sng/mtt))

• 500 - 1k
    • 1k - 2k
    • 2k - 4k
    • 4k - 6k
    • 8k+

Where are you guys from in Ontario?I'm stuck in this middle of nowhere town called Guelph for the summer, and I got a ton of time to play poker. Too bad I'm hemroghinga;lfkjad;kjafds money right now!
seriously? I just graduated from U of G in April. I'm in Halifax for the summer since its a good place to play poker and drink beer. I'll likely be back in or around Toronto in September.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously? I just graduated from U of G in April. I'm in Halifax for the summer since its a good place to play poker and drink beer. I'll likely be back in or around Toronto in September.
Yea, I worked here last summer and now this summer. Your from guelph or just went to uni here?
aren't you like 20? i hate you. actually i don't - congratulations on reaching the milestone.if you're playing 3/6 for a while and like shorthanded LHE, you should check out Absolute. 28% rakeback and better than 2bb/100 in bonuses are great for building the bankroll. You won't be able to find many games above 3/6, but there is nearly always several shorthanded 3/6 tables available. don't play full-ring there though because, ummm, you're good.
18, I was lucky enough to be able to get in on an IPO which accounts for a decent amount. But yea now I have to figure out what to do with it. Maybe will take a look but i've stuck with PS for so long might just continue with that. Working towards some sweet stuff with FPP which I may or may not get to within the next 6 months.
Yea, I worked here last summer and now this summer. Your from guelph or just went to uni here?
only went to school there, but i'm from toronto.what do you do there?
18, I was lucky enough to be able to get in on an IPO which accounts for a decent amount. But yea now I have to figure out what to do with it. Maybe will take a look but i've stuck with PS for so long might just continue with that. Working towards some sweet stuff with FPP which I may or may not get to within the next 6 months.
i would check it out. rakeback plus bonus adds better than 2bb/100 at full ring (closer to 2.5) - if your goal is to increase your bankroll towards 15/30 and up, its a good place to spend a couple weeks.
I went to school about 20 minutes west of there in waterloo.
Engineering? Or economics? Lol gotta b one of the two!
only went to school there, but i'm from toronto.what do you do there?i would check it out. rakeback plus bonus adds better than 2bb/100 at full ring (closer to 2.5) - if your goal is to increase your bankroll towards 15/30 and up, its a good place to spend a couple weeks.
I'm an assistant engineer at a company called Ositech. Just finished my 1st year in electrical engineering at McGill (in mtl), so I can't get that kind of a job anywhere else. Lol plus, since my uncle owns the company, I start late and end early, but still get paid for 8 hours :DDo you know if I can make a 2nd account at absolute for rakeback?
Do you know if I can make a 2nd account at absolute for rakeback?
technically no, but i'd imagine it wouldn't be the hardest thing to get around.
Just like one of every three posters in the strategy forums, it seems.
apparently at Waterloo they don't teach fractions very well. 98% is a lot higher than 1/3.

It can't be 98%. I was astrophysics before I got suspended/dropped out to play poker. Actually, I should just start leaving out the suspended part. I'd be done with that now anyway and getting ready to resume courses in the fall if I had any desire whatsoever to go back to school. Also, I was planning on dropping out after last semester regardless if things kept going well on the tables (and they have been).

It can't be 98%. I was astrophysics before I got suspended/dropped out to play poker. Actually, I should just start leaving out the suspended part. I'd be done with that now anyway and getting ready to resume courses in the fall if I had any desire whatsoever to go back to school. Also, I was planning on dropping out after last semester regardless if things kept going well on the tables (and they have been).
I'm economics too :club: