• Going broke
  2. 2. Money to be made (cash games):

• 500 - 1k
    • 1k - 2k
    • 2k - 4k
    • 4k - 6k
    • 6k - 8k
    • 8k+
  3. 3. Money to be made (tournies (sng/mtt))

• 500 - 1k
    • 1k - 2k
    • 2k - 4k
    • 4k - 6k
    • 8k+

This is really turning into a fun thread.
BTW, after 120 hands tonight at 6 different tables (at work, so duck and run was fully employed), up an additional $2,621.00, $1,135 of it from 50/100.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do understand that 120 hands is nothing, right?You know that playing 8 hours of 100/200 does not mean that you are beating the game?Seriously.
Dude!He's been killing it for almost an entire month now!
You do understand that 120 hands is nothing, right?You know that playing 8 hours of 100/200 does not mean that you are beating the game?Seriously.
I know that 2600/120 is just under $22 per hand.I know that it's running at 34.22 BB/100 and 24.12 BB/Hr.And I do know that duck and cover is a valid, money making strategy.I also know that after 11,000 hands on the new site, walking away a winner more than 75% of the times I sit, being up what I'm up, IS beating the game.Here's the thing, I could lose every dollar left in my BR right now (~$17k) that I haven't withdrawn, and I've STILL beat the game.
On and off
On and Off?!?26 days, only 3 losing days.One losing day was $19.One was $234.And one bad day of $4700.Minimum winning day - $403.Days with winnings over $1k - 14Days with winnings over $2k(included above) - 4Days with winnings over $3k(included above) - 2Days with winnings over $4k(included above) - 1So one bad day constitutes "Off"?
I know that 2600/120 is just under $22 per hand.I know that it's running at 34.22 BB/100 and 24.12 BB/Hr.And I do know that duck and cover is a valid, money making strategy.I also know that after 11,000 hands on the new site, walking away a winner more than 75% of the times I sit, being up what I'm up, IS beating the game.Here's the thing, I could lose every dollar left in my BR right now (~$17k) that I haven't withdrawn, and I've STILL beat the game.On and Off?!?26 days, only 3 losing days.One losing day was $19.One was $234.And one bad day of $4700.Minimum winning day - $403.Days with winnings over $1k - 14Days with winnings over $2k(included above) - 4Days with winnings over $3k(included above) - 2Days with winnings over $4k(included above) - 1So one bad day constitutes "Off"?
i could follow a garbage truck around all morning, nibbling at the refuse, then induce myself to vomit for hours with the other girls behind the high school, and i would still be spewing less garbage than you.you're not funny or the least bit convincing. go away.
i could follow a garbage truck around all morning, nibbling at the refuse, then induce myself to vomit for hours with the other girls behind the high school, and i would still be spewing less garbage than you.you're not funny or the least bit convincing. go away.
Ahhh, true jealousy rears its head.Not that I care that you don't believe me, but what would it take to convince you? Because believe it or not, it's 100% real.

Hi.Start a blog, and then those of you that want to argue, go ahead and argue. I actually started a new blog for ppl who wanted to use it together...no one really has, but maybe that could be used.This is getting silly. Let him brag, or state, or whatever, about how much he's made. If it bothers you, ignore it.As for me, I was just at 6.5k, but I played yesterday and dropped some, dropped some more today (I uh, went nuts for like 100 hands and dropped $800, weee). I havn't added it all up, but I'd say I'm at roughly 5.5k now.I have till Saturday morning till my month is over (will be in Colorado) so hopefully I can get to $6-$7k.- Jordan

Am I the only one here who doesn't play ring games? :club::D I just took $500 for 2nd in a $20 PLO mtt.
Nope. Very, very rarely.
One losing day was $19.One was $234.
I won $120 on video poker. I won $80 on Black Jack. I won $180 on slots. I won $30 on a scratch-off ticket.I'm beating the game. I'm one of the best scratch-off players out there.
Ahhh, true jealousy rears its head.Not that I care that you don't believe me, but what would it take to convince you? Because believe it or not, it's 100% real.
it would take not trying to show off to a bunch of 2/4 nobodies for me to believe you've won $60000 or whatever you're up to now.
i'm beating 10/20 for 37BB/100my goal is 40BB/100shot4vv.png
when's your protege contest starting?also, if i was smart, i'd show my stats, where i'm beating 1/2 at party for over 110bb/100. over 7 hands.

I'm leaving for Colorado in a few hours, and thus my June is coming to an end.Overall, I'm happy with how the month went. I had only 1 session I can think of, well two, that I'm displeased with.I think I've profited about 5.5k off the top of my head, but I'll check that and post my results here soon. At my peak, I was at 6.5k, but I recently made a few mistakes.I'll be posting my end results here soon, hope you all are getting near your own goals.- Jordan

Total Profit: $6,275.03I had a bad last week, but I have to blame myself. I donked off $750ish in one day just playing horrible. The rest I take credit for, wins and losses.Overall, I'm really happy I passed my cash game goals. I didn't play hardly any tournaments, so I didn't meet any of those goals.I really think I could have pulled $8k in the span I played, but alas it wasn't to be with how this week started. I actually just had a really good last session before I leave, so I'm thankful for that.Tonight was actually my biggest win of the month, just over $1.8k. I guess it's good to end of a good note like that (also shows how bad I started this week, I still lost money!).That's all from me. I'm leaving for Colorado soon and will be basically out of touch for a week. So, peace out, have a good last week... :club:- Jordan

Im at maybe 4k on the month so far.Last week was terrible - i played 2k hands less than i originally wanted to. This week is off to a crappy start too. It's a combination of being lazy, being up weird hours when few tables are running and having a crappy monitor. Im fixing two of those three tomorrow hopefully, but the lazy thing is still going to be kicking in. Im hoping to do at least 10k more hands before the end of the month once i get a 1600x1200 monitor so i can 6 tables+ with ease.

congratulations Jordan - glad you could beat your goals. $6K is a pretty excellent month.Abba - i've been 6-tabling at 1680*1050 and its pretty easy. some overlap in the middle tables, but i'm often on 2-3 sites and no real difficulties.as for me, i'm getting in way less hands than I wanted. mainly because my friends have been more available than i expected, so during prime night hours i've generally been drinking. so if this was a "life goals" thread i'd be pretty happy with the month. as for poker, i made far less than i could've - partly due to disappointing results and largely due to playing very few hands.roughly i probably got in 30-35K hands so far, and made maybe $2500-3000, but all numbers are very rough.