I am thinking about starting a blog and see that quite a number of people on here have blogs of their own. I was just wondering what website was used to get started?

I am thinking about starting a blog and see that quite a number of people on here have blogs of their own. I was just wondering what website was used to get started?
There are better reasons to start a blog than a freeroll at stars....J/Kerm try blogspot or myspace, both r decent enough, look at ppl's sigs on here, many of them have blogs on many different sites. If people wanna read ur blog they will read it wherever u put it, so go with what u like and post the link in your sig! GL and of course TP/MM
I have a questoin, if I started a blog, would any of you be interested in reading it?
Hell yes!!! A day in the life of a luckbox, oh how I dream.
I have a questoin, if I started a blog, would any of you be interested in reading it?
only if you parlayed your current bankroll into millions by jumping limits everyday.i think it's plausible.....i read like 3 ppls blogs (well, actively). mine (narcism sux), tremomey, and hoosier's..and that's about it. sometimes i venture around looking for others, but that's usually about it. oh, and DNs...if and ever czpoker gets going i'll probably be reading more, but who knows.- Jordan
I have a lot of free time and would probably read a few entries and stick around if it stays interesting. I look for people with good grammar and who will post hands in detail and give explanations of why they made certain moves. I'm always looking to learn so if the blog tells a story and also gives a lesson, then it's a double-bonus.Also if it's no too confidential, post numbers for wins/losses, it makes it more enjoyable.
only if you parlayed your current bankroll into millions by jumping limits everyday.i think it's plausible.....i read like 3 ppls blogs (well, actively). mine (narcism sux), tremomey, and hoosier's..and that's about it. sometimes i venture around looking for others, but that's usually about it. oh, and DNs...if and ever czpoker gets going i'll probably be reading more, but who knows.- Jordan
question: What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not sure if you said yes or no
Hell yes!!! A day in the life of a luckbox, oh how I dream.
I'm not a luckbox. I don't get this?

Grinder: I say start the blog off by making a challenge to yourself. Try to accomplish reaching a certain $ within 5-10 days and post the results every day. If it's interesting, people will stick around for daily updates thereafter.Edit: Yeah, kinda like what Hoosier said.

question: What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not sure if you said yes or no
I was saying that I want to have your babies.I'd probably read your blog a few times, and then decide if I wanted to continue...ppl normally read blogs they like, you just don't say "hey will you read my blog if i start one?"ppl will come if it's good stuff i guess. so sure, go for the go for it!- Jordan
After reading your post on your Suncruz poker trip, I would say yes. You have a good writing style and you kept the reader interested.If you take Jordan's advice, just start a "blog" post in here and update it. If you get good feedback...venture off and start your own.JMOOn a side note, have you figured out who atmguy is?
After reading your post on your Suncruz poker trip, I would say yes. You have a good writing style and you kept the reader interested.If you take Jordan's advice, just start a "blog" post in here and update it. If you get good feedback...venture off and start your own.JMOOn a side note, have you figured out who atmguy is?
Like 100% sure it is the 3 seat, based on certain descriptions of the other players, knowing what two players were talking about mid hand, and based on two pm's I got from a suncruz regular
Like 100% sure it is the 3 seat, based on certain descriptions of the other players, knowing what two players were talking about mid hand, and based on two pm's I got from a suncruz regular
If I remember correctly, seat 3 was Alan?...Next time you go on, just pull him aside and beat it out of him. Although he said he wasn't the only one who knew about the post, so you may have to kick a few people's ***'s...Keep us posted.

Ok people, here it is. My blog: http://grindermj.blogspot.com/I made 5 or 6 fairly long posts, and it covers a wide range of poker stuff. Please let me know what you think, and any constructive criticism that you have. I'm not going to put in the effort to make a blog if people won't read it, and people won't read it if it sucks. So help me out, let me know wha tyou like and dislike and I will try to constantly make it better. ENJOY!