Don't have the hand history, so I'll have to go from memoryI'm sitting with 200 and find 89910 in MP.EP limps, I limp, SB completes and BB checks his optionFlop is 710J with two diamonds (I have none).SB pots, BB calls as does EP. Would you repot or just call and wait for a safe turn card? Lots of draws on this board and someone could be freerolling were the things that I was thinking about. SB is aggressive and will pot draws (he's stacked up twice already as he's been on fire).

Good news and bad news.Bad news first. This is a draw heavy board. You are against up to 18 combos of hands. The only safe cards you want on the turn will be non-diamond 2,3,4,5,6, and 8 (I counted 8s because you had two 9s, and forget about the last 9 on the turn), and that's about 17 cards on the upcoming 45 possible turn cards.Good news. You have position to see the actions on the turn before you act. The bet on the flop is cheap to call, and you have the odds to call the pot bet. If the turn card is good for you, you put a lot of deception in your play and you can win a huge pot.So my choice? Call and see the actions on the turn, hopefully it's one of the safe cards then your pot equity edge will increase significantly. If you repot the flop, everyone is likely to call and you are quite likely an underdog against all 3. If the turn card is bad for you and actions are heavy, you only lose a bit.Good luck.

to be honest i'd proabably fold this.i think the only card you can be happy with is a non diamond 6.hitting an 8 might make your hand good since you have two 9's but i wouldn't be that comfortable with it.

to be honest i'd proabably fold this.i think the only card you can be happy with is a non diamond 6.hitting an 8 might make your hand good since you have two 9's but i wouldn't be that comfortable with it.
He already has a straight. However, he would really only be happy with a non-diamond 2-6.
He already has a straight. However, he would really only be happy with a non-diamond 2-6.
oops. my bad.yeah i'd call and wait for a safe turn.

Even with the current nuts, with all the possible draws out there most likely against you, you will be in trouble many times on the turn, and you still have the river to get by. I think it comes down to your opponents - are they the type to lay down sets/flush draws on boards like that if they themselves also don't hvae the straight? If not (and I highly doubt they are), then I think you need to see the turn card as cheaply as possible. If it is safe, then you pot it back to them, hard, IMO.

Even with the current nuts, with all the possible draws out there most likely against you, you will be in trouble many times on the turn, and you still have the river to get by. I think it comes down to your opponents - are they the type to lay down sets/flush draws on boards like that if they themselves also don't hvae the straight? If not (and I highly doubt they are), then I think you need to see the turn card as cheaply as possible. If it is safe, then you pot it back to them, hard, IMO.
Yeah - in hindsight, I should have called like everyone has saidI potted, SB and EP both call. Turn is an Ace (board is now Ax7s10dJd) so someone drawing with KQ just got there.SB checks, EP pots, I fold, SB goes all-in, EP calls.EP as KQQ5 for the made straightSB has AdAxJcXd for top set/nut flush drawRiver J

You're ussually behind on this flop with that action.Flopped straights with no redraws on a board like this are useless, I'd fold this in position a lot against that many overcalls.good luck