A Little Worried About Daniel.

This is why I love DN so much. He gives a glimpse into his life in his blog, someone makes an insulting thread about it, and he responds by giving us even more information about himself.Thanks for everything DN. Your site is truly one of the most interesting and unique on the web.

I think if a 72 year old fat guy that rides a wheelchair was giving me 10 strokes in a golf match I wouldn't tell anyone!Just saying

This is why I love DN so much. He gives a glimpse into his life in his blog, someone makes an insulting thread about it, and he responds by giving us even more information about himself.Thanks for everything DN. Your site is truly one of the most interesting and unique on the web.
The thread wasn't meant to be insulting. I believe the people who post at FCP genuinely care about how each other are doing in poker, gambling and life in general. Why else would strangers help each other out with poker strategy and other things. Daniel is very open with his life as a poker player and by doing so give other poker players a glimpse into what poker can do in one's life.