Is Stacked Playable On Xbox 360?

Hi guys - I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not Stacked will be playable on the Xbox 360. I really want to buy and play the game, but I gave my original XBox to a friend when his broke a few months back, and I'd really prefer to play the game on my 360. I know DN has a 360 too, so here's hoping that he has been pushing for Stacked to be added to the backwards compatability list (it isn't on Microsoft's list yet, but some unlisted games work anyway). I have looked all over and found nothing (which probably implies that my answer will be in the negative). Thank you guys for any help on this subject.Matt / ProMinx

Hi guys - I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not Stacked will be playable on the Xbox 360. I really want to buy and play the game, but I gave my original XBox to a friend when his broke a few months back, and I'd really prefer to play the game on my 360. I know DN has a 360 too, so here's hoping that he has been pushing for Stacked to be added to the backwards compatability list (it isn't on Microsoft's list yet, but some unlisted games work anyway). I have looked all over and found nothing (which probably implies that my answer will be in the negative). Thank you guys for any help on this subject.Matt / ProMinx
It will be added to the backwards compatability list although I'm not sure of when exactly that's rolling out.

It will be added to the backwards compatability list although I'm not sure of when exactly that's rolling out.----Excuse me? Does this mean it is compatible, or that you're still working on the addon to make it so?

i'm also curious if i shhould buy now or wait for an updated version.
Well the game itself won't be re-released in Xbox format, but to make any Xbox 1.0 game 360 compatible, there is a download required.If that's not ready when Stacked ships, then someone's dropped the ball...
Well the game itself won't be re-released in Xbox format, but to make any Xbox 1.0 game 360 compatible, there is a download required.If that's not ready when Stacked ships, then someone's dropped the ball...
Thank you sir

Wait for an update that's in the works?Yeah, given how lightning fast this game was brought to market I definately believe we'll be seeing an update some time soon. If they weren't in a hurry to provide something that we're going to pay for I can only imagine how slow they'll be to provide something that we won't be paying for...

You'll need to wait for an update I believe but it's in the works.
Oh well, guess I'm not buying that anytime soon... Kudos to your development team.Shouldn't the game's incompatibility with the 360 be listed somewhere on the website? Searched planet Stacked after the first post on this forum and couldn't find anything referring to it. Even the PSP has a version release date.
Oh well, guess I'm not buying that anytime soon... Kudos to your development team.Shouldn't the game's incompatibility with the 360 be listed somewhere on the website? Searched planet Stacked after the first post on this forum and couldn't find anything referring to it. Even the PSP has a version release date.
the game is made for regular xbox, regular xbox games dont have 360 compatibility listed when you go and buy them but if u saw wat was said an update is in the worksas of now its tough to even find the game so within a few weeks it should be ready......hopefully
Yeah, given how lightning fast this game was brought to market I definately believe we'll be seeing an update some time soon. If they weren't in a hurry to provide something that we're going to pay for I can only imagine how slow they'll be to provide something that we won't be paying for...
After looking into this issue some more, it turns out this is kind of out of the developer's hands: it's up to Microsoft's Xbox team to decide when/if compatibility is added. So, again, it's up to Microsoft. But if they're smart they'll add it quick!

so now the game is out and as far as i can tell it is not backwards compatible, (not on the list, eb games guy said no) so I will not be buying it.on another note has anyone got it to work on 360?

so now the game is out and as far as i can tell it is not backwards compatible, (not on the list, eb games guy said no) so I will not be buying it.on another note has anyone got it to work on 360?
.. nobody will get it to work on 360 until it is added to the backwards compatibility list, the updates for which are coming few and far between. There is supposed to be a new one soon, but I would put the odds of Stacked being on it at something like 1000 to 1 or so