2 Pair + Nut Flush...call Right?

$25NL 6 handed on PartyHand from this morning...just sat downHero: $25Villian: $20Hero dealt Ac4c in SBEveryone calls, Hero calls, BB checksPot $1.5Flop: Ah, Qc, 2cHero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG + 1 checks, Cutoff checks, Villian bets $.5, Hero raises to $2.15, everyone folds to Button, Villian callsPot: $5.3Turn: 4dHero bets $3.75, Villian goes all in, Hero ???You guys ok with the check raise? Don't normally like to do it but figured it would take down the pot on the flop or narrow the field.

Some time's I don't mind a C/R here. But I'd be doing it to keep an overly aggressive player honest and let him know that everytime I check doesn't mean I'm weak. most of the time, I'd rather lead because it gives me the best chnce to get em all in on the flop.As played turn is an easy call.

I open push the turn . I definitely call his bet and expect to be ahead.
$20 into a pot of $5?If you get called, most of the time youll be behind. even if its best case scenario for you(villian has set of 2s) you still only have 13 outs, around 30%like previously said, other than lead the flop, nh
$20 into a pot of $5?If you get called, most of the time youll be behind. even if its best case scenario for you(villian has set of 2s) you still only have 13 outs, around 30%like previously said, other than lead the flop, nh
Persons often think massive overbets are bluffs, at least persons playing against me. I overbet with a lot of draws and made hands and the number of players calling with sub-optimal hands is remarkable.
Persons often think massive overbets are bluffs, at least persons playing against me. I overbet with a lot of draws and made hands and the number of players calling with sub-optimal hands is remarkable.
actually 95% of overbets ive seen are people overbetting it with the nuts becasue they dont know how to value bet
actually 95% of overbets ive seen are people overbetting it with the nuts becasue they dont know how to value bet
Overbet a few draws and show some of them. Persons will begin looking you up all the time. Variance is more extreme, but you maximize profit.