Ok reads...Villain has been very weak/tight..All his pf raises have been small and hasnt followed them up w/ cont. bets..I on the other hand, have been very aggressive...Cont. bet ever pf raise.. I've really been putting people to the test so far..PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($105.05)MP ($24.90)CO ($32.20)Button ($63.75)Hero ($156.60)BB ($102.40)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aclub.gif, 7diamond.gif. 3 folds, Button calls $1, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($3) 8spade.gif, 7spade.gif, Aheart.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, Button bets $1, Hero raises to $4, BB folds, Button raises to $10, Hero raises to $24, Button calls $14.Turn: ($51) 5club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $131.6 (All-In), Button calls $38.75 (All-In).River: ($221.35) 2heart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $221.35

stop check raising people who've committed 1/60th of their stack. a reasonable line would've been b/c flop (assuming you get raised), c/r turn.

Never check that flop and allow someone to draw free. Bet that SHIET.

"Ouch, you check-raised me? Know I reeeeaaaallly don't know about calling here, getting twice for money what I was originally."Oh, and, you beat AK or AQ, but i'm 50/50 on whether he has TP/TK, TP/GK when he called your allin on the turn, villain being passive at all. What did you put him on when he re-raised?Were you surprised when he turned over a set?

Yeah i don't think c/r'ing here is an option. TOP/BOTTOM two pair is a good but vulnerable hand, especially if the middle card pairs to counterfeit, or a broadway scare card comes up. Bet 2/3 to 3/4 pot on the flop... don't know if you can get away from the hand on the flop, but even if opponent goes all in on turn, you're committed anyway, so put him all in on the flop so he has to make the decision for his whole stack.-beaver

I have not seen 3 flop RAISES since 2003. That's astounding. What'd he show? Bottom two? Wow..Seriously stunning..Assuming I check/raise--which I wouldn't--I'd probably muck this on the 35925th raise. Just sayin'..
Yep