How Do I Get My Charter Member $300 Deposit Bonus ?

I signed on as a "charter member" on this forum in november, but have never deposited to FCP poker room. Now im withdrawing my $600 from party and im going to deposit it in here. How do i get my $300 charter member deposit bonus? i searched the forum and the main site for info, but came up short. is this bonus still available.thanx in advance

I signed on as a "charter member" on this forum in november, but have never deposited to FCP poker room. Now im withdrawing my $600 from party and im going to deposit it in here. How do i get my $300 charter member deposit bonus? i searched the forum and the main site for info, but came up short. is this bonus still available.thanx in advance
Hi Hexag, if you use the same e-mail for your FCP poker account as you did when you registered as a charter member the system will flag your account as that of a charter member and your initial deposit bonus will be 100% to a maximum of $300. You won't have to enter any sort of bonus code.If you want to use a different e-mail address that's fine as well, we'll just have to manually mark your account as being that of a charter member after we confirm that you registered as one back in November.