Prahlad Friedman Rapping

You know, the music isn't too bad, but I agree that the rapping is worse than anything I've ever heard before. Give the guy a break, though, judging from his name he's an Indian-Jew, a cross cultural mix not inclined to lay down fresh flows, so he's truly doing his best. Also, anyone who writes in "hoodspeak" (boi, etc...) should be capped in a drive-by.Konichiwa, bitches!

Prahald vs Ivey recently was discussed briefly herehttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...2306&hl=prahladbut it failed to mention that before Ivey left he got pwned by Prahlad losing a 20k pot when Prahlad called Ivey's busted straight draw on the river with a pair of j's I believe. Ivey left soon after. Prahlad may suck at rapping but he has absolutely no fear at these limits.

Did anyone else think this said raping at first?
Yeah i seriously did and expected to open the thread to a "Pra is sitting with $70,000 at 50/100 on UB"One more thing...am I the only one who is actually kinda of enjoying this. It was kinda shitty at first but the more i re-play it the more it grows on me. Check out the Green Streams Remix.I need to get 1. an Ipod2. Laid

interesting, I posted the Reakbreak months ago, caught no one's eye.Yes he's awful, but worse yet, a biter. Ironically, he's trying to bite a flow that's hideous to begin with. Fitting.It's often a compulsion of white rappers to use too many words/syllables, by the way, to overcompensate, especially when first trying to find their respective voices.and DN, rap critic!