How Many Hands Do You Play Each Day?

I am curious to see how many hands each of you play per day/week?I usually play for an hour or two after work to relax and unwind.I probably get in 100 hands an evening.But from the sounds of it, many posters here are playing many thousands of hands a week.I am interested in seeing what types of numbers we're talking about here.--cm

depends how I am running, good 200-400 per day, bad 100

I play between 6 and 10 hours a week so I average about 800 hands/week.I usually play 5 max.

Over 2000 a dayIts a mix of days in which I put in 800-1k and days in which i put in 3-5kEdit: I think the number of hands you can get in has a lot to do with where you're at in your life. I dont work and i'm done with college for the summer, so literally i go to the gym, play poker and go out at night.

Just shorthanded hold'em? I dunno, maybe 100 a day. I play a lot more o8 and plo.

I think I averaged 400-600 a day this month, that was mostly 2-3 tabling and about 2 hours a day on days that I played. Of course, I also lost money over the course of the month, so I'm gonna spend some time re-evaluating my game and then come back play 2/4 SH two tables at a time and probably 2 hours a day most days.