Sorry For The Post But.....another Stacked Delay

Meh, I've said it before and I'll say it again, release dates tend to be pretty damn fluid in the computer gaming industry - they should have just adopted the policy of many developers these days and not released a date.For mine, the AI in the game is definitely better than playing for play money. I played play money for quite a while before I decided to put real money up, and its no contest.The problem though is that the user interface for Stacked is terrible. I really don't know how they managed to #%$@ this up considering they had pretty much every online poker site to pick ideas from. When I played the beta there were no easy ways to bet the pot, make a ?x big blind opening raise etc, or even type the bet amount straight in. I really don't feel like wrestling an interface when I can just play online. This aspect of the game took me from certain purchaser to not going to bother buying it.

I'm in the UK. Goodness knows when I'm going to be able to get a copy of Stacked.
Yeah good luck with that. I too am in the UK, and everyone I spoke to said that the US version can't be shipped over here. Im guessing we're not gonna get our own release, so looks like its eBay if you want it that much....
The problem though is that the user interface for Stacked is terrible. I really don't know how they managed to #%$@ this up considering they had pretty much every online poker site to pick ideas from. When I played the beta there were no easy ways to bet the pot, make a ?x big blind opening raise etc, or even type the bet amount straight in. I really don't feel like wrestling an interface when I can just play online. This aspect of the game took me from certain purchaser to not going to bother buying it.
too true... hopefully they will patch in options to type bets in and such... the UI as far as the PC is concerned is pretty bad considering what they could have done with it... here's to hoping a 'type your own bet' patch is released.

Hahaha...you chumps!I've been playing Stacked for a couple months now. It's so awesome. I've already gotten addicted, bored, and then addicted again to the game already. I think I'll warm up the ol' PS2 right now.

Damn...You guys think it will still be avalible on Atari 2600 or Intellivision??I guess I'll keep myself entertained with the X-ray specs that came from the ad in Boys Life....

from bestbuy.com:Stacked* Rating: T=Teen Platform: Xbox Release Date: 06/09/2006 Stacked* Rating: T=Teen Platform: PlayStation 2 Release Date: 06/10/2006 Stacked with Daniel Negreanu* Rating: T=Teen Platform: Windows Release Date: 06/02/2006 Stacked* Rating: T=Teen Platform: PSP Release Date: 06/23/2006

from bestbuy.com:Stacked* Rating: T=Teen Platform: Xbox Release Date: 06/09/2006 Stacked* Rating: T=Teen Platform: PlayStation 2 Release Date: 06/10/2006 Stacked with Daniel Negreanu* Rating: T=Teen Platform: Windows Release Date: 06/02/2006 Stacked* Rating: T=Teen Platform: PSP Release Date: 06/23/2006
Add this to the fact that 2 days after the so called release date there is not one store in the Philadelphia area that has is. I must have called 15 stores and no one has it.I have never heard of a game that was suposse to be released on a Tuesday not at least have hit shelves on Wednesday. Something is fishy. Also, why such a small booth at E3 this year? If this game was going to be what they say it is, why not a huge booth? anyway, i doubt i will but this game, because to me its seems that they cant get it to do what they wished and the likely hood this game will be what they say it is to me is like 10%.sorry to be negitive but thats how i see it.

listen youve had to wait through 6 months + of delays... a couple more days shouldbt get your panties into any more of a twist...

I have never wanted a video game to come out more than this one...and I don't play video games! Please release this so these whiney kids can get there video games!

I have never wanted a video game to come out more than this one...and I don't play video games! Please release this so these whiney kids can get there video games!
i think they would get less whining if they were more upfront about when it is going to be released.

Well, there's obviously been some distribution problems, here's an update from Planet STACKED:===As you may have noticed, many people are having a hard time finding STACKED. While some stores did have the game yesterday, the majority did not. Turns out there have been a few last-minute distribution difficulties. GameStop looks to be the best bet for getting the game. If they don't have it already, all stores should have it by June 2nd (Friday). It now looks as though STACKED won't be available "in stores everywhere" until June 7th. That's when Best Buy, Sears, K-Mart, CompUSA, GameCrazy etc. should have the game fully distributed. We also have an official update about the PSP version: it'll be out at Best Buy and GameStop on June 20th.===Apologies for the confusion, but at least the game is done now! :club:

It's now officially out...I got my copy today in the mail.
is it as bad as they say it is?