Daniel Changed The Rules On Fcp And The Skins

If you remember back in the day there was guy who was hounding daniel at all of his tables. And on one hand Daniel called for 1000 dollars with ace high and the guy won a 6,000 pot. the guy told daniel and this guy that daniel calle dwith ace high even htough he mucked his hand . he did this while they were playing the game which infuriated daniel. Ever since then if you are just observing you can not look back at hand history of a game. I think this is not right. On every other site they allow you too! It is a way to get a read on your opponents. I realize the fustration that night when he was getting slaughtered and the guy who was heckling him was driving him nuts but he should not have the utmos authority on this. He has one site he is not in charge. I spoke to pokeroom and they will be lookng in to it and i was told with a week they will be reinstating the right to look at hadns in games you observed.

I believe this was not something Daniel did but a server problem or something of that nature. You think daniel steams that much to the point where he takes away the hand history for the observers. Anyway i don't think hand histories for observers are fair anyway just because online you can see what a guy mucked and the free information is too much.

In the words of Arnold Shwartzenagger, "Stop Whining!" I believe you can't check hand history on stars also if you are just observing. I could be wrong, but I don't think you can.

You can't do it on stars and I don't see why you should be able to on any site. Getting to see hands players muck without being dealt in the hand allows you free information that you didn't earn in any way. The main reason to allow players to see this is to avoid collusion and if you aren't playing at the table there really is no purpose from the sites point of view.

If you remember back in the day there was guy who was hounding daniel at all of his tables. And on one hand Daniel called for 1000 dollars with ace high and the guy won a 6,000 pot. the guy told daniel and this guy that daniel calle dwith ace high even htough he mucked his hand . he did this while they were playing the game which infuriated daniel. Ever since then if you are just observing you can not look back at hand history of a game. I think this is not right. On every other site they allow you too! It is a way to get a read on your opponents. I realize the fustration that night when he was getting slaughtered and the guy who was heckling him was driving him nuts but he should not have the utmos authority on this. He has one site he is not in charge. I spoke to pokeroom and they will be lookng in to it and i was told with a week they will be reinstating the right to look at hadns in games you observed.
Has anybody tried the new white chocalate reeses peanut butter cup... yum
You can't do it on stars and I don't see why you should be able to on any site. Getting to see hands players muck without being dealt in the hand allows you free information that you didn't earn in any way. The main reason to allow players to see this is to avoid collusion and if you aren't playing at the table there really is no purpose from the sites point of view.
uhh...newsflash...

Can't view "observed" hand histories on Bodog or PokerShare unless you're sitting at the table. Granted, you can be "sitting out" and see them. I will say that one annoying part of this is wanting to show hand histories to friends. They used to be able to look them up by the hand number.

Can't view "observed" hand histories on Bodog or PokerShare unless you're sitting at the table. Granted, you can be "sitting out" and see them. I will say that one annoying part of this is wanting to show hand histories to friends. They used to be able to look them up by the hand number.
on pokerroom..the only way i've ever been able to see observed hand histories is thru the betonbet client...that's also the only site ive found that allows it.that was cool.- Jordan
There were some technical problems last night that may have effected the hand histories. To my knowledge the way FCP handles hand histories won't be changing with the newest release of the software later today.

Allowing observers to chart their opponents without having to actually play in the game is totally out of line and wrong in every way. Think about it for a minute: I could spend 8 hours going over one of my opponents who is playing someone else and then build up a wealth of knowledge on his tendencies without having to pay squat. Then, I sit down on the game with a HUGE advantage sine my opponent has NO information on me, but I have a read on his play already. A site should not allow that at all, don't you think?

Allowing observers to chart their opponents without having to actually play in the game is totally out of line and wrong in every way. Think about it for a minute: I could spend 8 hours going over one of my opponents who is playing someone else and then build up a wealth of knowledge on his tendencies without having to pay squat. Then, I sit down on the game with a HUGE advantage sine my opponent has NO information on me, but I have a read on his play already. A site should not allow that at all, don't you think?
Agreed, you gotta pay to play.In live games you're not allowed to see anyone's mucked hand UNLESS they show the entire table. This is not the case with what happened with DN. This was just some railbird calling out what was the mucked hand. It's not appropriate and it's not fair to other players.By the way, it doesn't matter what other sites allow players not involved in hands to see mucked hands. That's not the point. The point is giving away free information about a player you're not actually involved in playing with.
No way. No brainer.(By the way Steamed...love the Avatar)
Problem with this daniel is that you know exactly what i am talking about. I remember the game where the guy did this to you and you became infuriated with him. I am not saying you are wrong but since that point the rules have changed to say you had nothing to do with that is a complete lie. I don't mind the rule change just want you to fess up to doing it.
I am not saying you are wrong but since that point the rules have changed to say you had nothing to do with that is a complete lie.
Where did he say he had nothing to do with it?
Problem with this daniel is that you know exactly what i am talking about. I remember the game where the guy did this to you and you became infuriated with him. I am not saying you are wrong but since that point the rules have changed to say you had nothing to do with that is a complete lie. I don't mind the rule change just want you to fess up to doing it.
Pokerlegend, there has been no change since FCP launched.Observers at a table can access the hand histories, nobody is lying.Daniel thinks it's wrong to allow obsevers to have access to hand histories, at the moment they do at FCP.RegardsBobFCP Poker Manager