Go Heat. Dwayne Wade has been sensational. Shooting at a 70 percent plus clip against the so-called defensive juggernaut that is Detroit.I think they finish them off in 5.

I'm happy and sad at the same timeHappy: Heat won and I live in South Florida so all my friends should be happy tommorowSad: I had $100 saying the Pistons will tie it upI guess if you look at it that way you cant lose...or win

Excuse me, but don't you know who I am??? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!!!...sorry, i just had to...it was too tempting...lol
I assume that is from Xmen 3? Vinnie Jones rules.I bet 500 bucks on the Heat. Getting 2-1 odds. (thank you overconfident pistons fan). sports betting is not the devil.
Its impossible to defend a guy like Wade when he makes anything( for instance that sick lay up in the 4th). I think if Ben Wallace shot free throws as well as Shaq the pistons would dominate :club:
Basically the difference in the series is Wade. The Pistons have no answer for him at all....he breaks down their D at will.It doesnt hurt that Shaq is playing his best ball of the last 2 years now as well.
I love the abundance of poker made in this thread :icon_dance:and yes it hurts being a pistons fan but if the heat didnt make it with this line up they should have all been shot
Yeah, because the Heat are the ones with four All-Stars ...

Well say all you want about four all stars. The heat have probably the best bench money CAN buy as well as one of the three greatest coaches of all time against the failure that is FLIP. As good as the pistons are if they don't get over 100 they don't win. Excuses are the Key to life haha

Well say all you want about four all stars. The heat have probably the best bench money CAN buy as well as one of the three greatest coaches of all time against the failure that is FLIP. As good as the pistons are if they don't get over 100 they don't win. Excuses are the Key to life haha
Dallas has a bench that is pretty much just as good.
I assume that is from Xmen 3? Vinnie Jones rules.I bet 500 bucks on the Heat. Getting 2-1 odds. (thank you overconfident pistons fan). sports betting is not the devil.Basically the difference in the series is Wade. The Pistons have no answer for him at all....he breaks down their D at will.It doesnt hurt that Shaq is playing his best ball of the last 2 years now as well.
It also doesn't hurt that Shaq is enormous and ripped, not ot mention talented.

Beny come on Dallas has real role players. Not former supstars in the twilight of their career. There is definately a big difference due to experience(i.e Gary "I talk so much smack i miss Shawn kemp who is smoking crack somewhere" Payton)

Beny come on Dallas has real role players. Not former supstars in the twilight of their career. There is definately a big difference due to experience(i.e Gary "I talk so much smack i miss Shawn kemp who is smoking crack somewhere" Payton)
worst. nickname. ever.

Yes, they have former superstars. I'd rather have Stackhouse and Daniels and Payton and Posey. Dampier/Diop are pretty much a wash with Zo. So, like I said, Dallas has a bench as good as Miami's.