Just How Right Was I?

I'm not usually one to make and stand by predictions, and I believe this was the first time on FCP I have even attempted to predict a series, definately the first time I've predicted it "as a fact", so I'd like to congratulate myself on predicting Oilers in 5 before the series started. :club: please hold your applause.

Unfortunately any credibility earned from your correct prediction was wiped out tenfold by starting this thread.

i think goose was just playfully rubbing it in, posting as a counter-post to gruven's "just how wrong was i..." post. nonethelessGO OILERS GO
I believe it was you who said Oilers will sweep, and I said something to the effect of "Nah, the Ducks will win at least one." :club:
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm not usually one to make and stand by predictions, and I believe this was the first time on FCP I have even attempted to predict a series, definately the first time I've predicted it "as a fact", so I'd like to congratulate myself on predicting Oilers in 5 before the series started. :club: please hold your applause.
still holding