Bet/fold Your Way To Millions

Party PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$105 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) econ_tim is UTG with 7 :D 7 :club:econ_tim raises, CO folds, Button calls, 2 folds.Flop: 2 :) T :D 3 :) (5.4SB, 2 players)econ_tim bets, Button calls.Turn: 5 :) (3.7BB, 2 players)econ_tim bets, Button calls.River: 4 :D (5.7BB, 2 players)econ_tim bets, Button raises, econ_tim folds.

Any reads about villain?If you are playing a straightforward player, I like your bet/fold line. Against LAGs I would Check call this river. They usually see that the 4 to a straight is a perfect bluffing opportunity, so give them the opportunity.

C/c is good for the river. I can't imagine too many hands calling us that we beat.Maybe a ragged 2, 3, 4 or 5, but they'd have to be pretty bad to make that call. Furthermore, Ace high got there, and I doubt king high is calling.C/c > B/f in this case, IMO.- Zach

Tim,where's the value in a river bet?I don't think your opponent has a 2 or a 3 very often, so that leaves 66.I check/call and pray my opponent has missed overs or a busted draw.