Just How Wrong Was I.....

I would just like to take this public opportunity to point out my pre playoff picks for the Stanley Cup Final: New York and Dallas. Please beat me now.....

I would just like to take this public opportunity to point out my pre playoff picks for the Stanley Cup Final: New York and Dallas. Please beat me now.....
I'd be shocked and amazed if anybody picked the West correct. But taking the Rangers is just ASKING to be wrong.
I'd be shocked and amazed if anybody picked the West correct. But taking the Rangers is just ASKING to be wrong.
Yeah, I knew I was out on a limb on that one. But, I figured Lundqvist would continue to play hot (he didn't), Jagr would be a monster (hurt), and once they got going they would be impossible to stop, especially if the playoffs were referreed tightly (which they are, but it didn't help). Lastly, the Rangers really suffered horribly from the loss of a third line guy: Jason Ward (A big fan of Daniels). That third line's super aggressive forecheck set the table for the first and second line. Unfortunately.... it just went BAAAAAAAAD. But if you're gonna be wrong.... be REALLY REALLY wrong!!!!! :club:
Well...I picked Edmonton. Whole heartedly. Then again...I always pick them every year. Go figure...and...GO OILERS GO

I had Calgary/Carolina. 1/2 ain't bad especially for these playoffs :club:

I picked New Jersey vs Detroit, so I was very, very wrong also. "That was bad I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E, very bad I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E!""I'm sorry"In other news, Sabres force Game 7 in Carolina, GO BUFFALO!!!

I can't really remember, but I think I had Edmonton and Carolina.
might be half right there eh digi? :club::D something just sounds fishy about you picking edmontonGO OILERS GO
might be half right there eh digi? :club::D something just sounds fishy about you picking edmontonGO OILERS GO
He picked Ottawa over Dallas in the Cup Final.

I boldly made another prediction last night on CTV Newsnet.... I predicted on National TV that the Leafs would NOT win the Stanley Cup this year. Yeah, baby, I'm on the prediction comeback trail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I boldly made another prediction last night on CTV Newsnet.... I predicted on National TV that the Leafs would NOT win the Stanley Cup this year. Yeah, baby, I'm on the prediction comeback trail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would it be safe to predict your public lynching at the hands of your fellow Torontans?
Would it be safe to predict your public lynching at the hands of your fellow Torontans?
Naw..... they weren't watching Newsnet last night.... they're still sitting in their lawn chairs on Yonge street waiting for the Stanley Cup Parade....

I've been on the Buffalo bandwagon since I was there in mid December. I hope they don't let me down now. Kinda concerned with how banged up they are but I'm hoping for a great game tomorrow.

I've been on the Buffalo bandwagon since I was there in mid December. I hope they don't let me down now. Kinda concerned with how banged up they are but I'm hoping for a great game tomorrow.
I joined the Buffalo Bandwagon when they beat the Kings 10-1 earlier this year.