Most Annoying Pro Poker Player

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mayor Bob Stupak. I cant stand old geezers like that. Nothing against old folks, but guys like Stupak do have younger couterparts: those smug, annoying little bast*rds who are 21 and 2 days and are trying like hell to be the next PH.

Paul Magriel (x22)?
Totally agree here...Whats with that friggen growth on his face....its like a second nose.Erik
I don't understand how you guys would not want Jennifer Tilly at your table. Her voice may be aggravating but she doesn't antagonize anyone and isn't a jerk. Besides if you really can't stand her voice throw your headphones on and stare at her rack the entire time. I've never seen her play in anything where she didn't have cleavage threatening to spill out onto the felt.
No kidding I'd F her right on the table....During the event....while it was televised on ESPN....and my wife was watching.Erik

I'd like to toss in Joe Hachem. I haven't seen much of him, but he's pretty irritating for an Aussie. Comes across real arrogant.

I know I'm probably going out there but Greg Raymer really annoys me. He always makes those stupid little smug comments and it just makes me want to throw the remote at him. Plus those glasses make me want to kick him in the face. Besides that he seems like a great guy.

Good to see Josh Arieh has found his way off of these type of lists, a year ago he would have been front and center.My vote is for clonie gowan, yes she is nice to look at, but she was very annoying when she won Ladies Night on the WPT.

• 4 months later...

Any actor/actress turned poker pro, gets my vote for being the most anoying... Tiffany Williamson was a complete moron... she actually had the nerve to ask to see Shiek's hand after she didnt call. And after Reymer goes all in and says "Im all in, 1.3M exactly," she said "Can you count it?"... .. geez. She aint a pro though..If you could consider jamie gold a pro now, Id definitly vote for him, hands down.

She ain't all that fugly. She just ain't a young man's cup of tea so to speak. You all think you're gonna bang Shakira. Got news for ya welps, KL (or some fascimile thereof) is gonna be on your radar screen before too long. Just saying.*L*T*PS. what's not to like?
I wouldn't fuck her for practice.
KFL isn't as annoying as she is just FUGLY
Oh yes she is...
She ain't all that fugly. She just ain't a young man's cup of tea so to speak. *L*T*PS. what's not to like?
What's not to like...Let me see here..HPIM0135.JPGkathy_liebert.jpgI don't know, you tell me...

Seriously, didn't Kathy Leibert use to be semi-cute and skinnier? I remember seeing her one time on tv and thinking "not bad" but then I saw her sometime later and was like "WTF!!!????"I know one thing though, when Jen Harman was sick, she looked it(kind of overweight and really ragged down) but now that she's healthy she just seems to shine anywhere she goes.

Guest twin7589
I don't even know where to start wit this one...Ok, yes I do. Who the fawk is Mike Madistow?
He's My #! ... ! ... ! # !! ... ! . ! . ! . ! . ! . ! . ! . ! . ! . ! .. ! . ! . ! . !

I freakin HATE Shannon Elizabeth!!!!!! I hate how she ALWAYS makes me pull down my pants and give myselff a weanie wash! Jk, I would have to take out a rib to do that... But my vote for most annoying pro is...............Annie "Tramp Stamp" Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean-Robert Bellande....seems like a jerk to me.jeanrobert-bellande.jpg
He is a nice guy, solid player too. About this time last year I won a satellite into the $1000 weekly tourny @ the Bellagio, and Jean Bellande was at my table for most of the tourny. I chatted him up a bit about playing Pro in Vegas. He seemed nice enough to me anyway. :club:
He is a nice guy, solid player too. About this time last year I won a satellite into the $1000 weekly tourny @ the Bellagio, and Jean Bellande was at my table for most of the tourny. I chatted him up a bit about playing Pro in Vegas. He seemed nice enough to me anyway. :club:
I've heard the same thing...seems like a decent enough guy away from the tables and that's really all that matters.

Annie Duke... Everything she says is annoying, everything she does is annoying, she thinks she's hot for some reason, but she needs a good wash. Always interviewed with her big brother 'Bub', and she makes me sick! Then she goes around the whole of the 2006 WSOP showing anyone who is unfortunate enough be in her path, her skanky tattoo with dirty brown stains coming out of her unwashed underwear!! eewwwwhh... she has no dignity.http://www.sportsshooter.com/port_popup.ht...amp;i_id=466888Also, Prahlad 'Poker is fun, for ev'ryone, except for my opponents, they shoudda practiced avoidence' Friedman... If someone was wrongly accusing you on national television of not posting the antes in the Main Event, I think you would find him just a 'little' bit annoying, especially if he wouldn't shut up about it.Tony G, Mike Matusow, Hellmuth, Sheikan, all these people you're mentioning are not annoying, they are entertaining!!! There's a big difference...But Tiffany Williamson is annoying, agreed, she actually does not know how to play though, in all seriousness. I have have the misfortune of meeting her, at the Gutshot Club in London, and it is common knowledge anyway that she a very basic ABC player, and is prone to donking off chips with bad calls after she claims to have a strong read.