Question For Danny

daniel , what was the game u mostly played when u were in toronto building up a bankroll , before u hit it big?i would guess u played limit hold em with some nl tournaments added in ,,,,, if so elaborate if not can u please let me know what u did , tx

daniel , what was the game u mostly played when u were in toronto building up a bankroll , before u hit it big?i would guess u played limit hold em with some nl tournaments added in ,,,,, if so elaborate if not can u please let me know what u did , tx
Tiddlywinks

Mods, can you please create a forum for Questions For DN.Then the lemmings will have an actual destination.Thank you.

Mods, can you please create a forum for Questions For DN.Then the lemmings will have an actual destination.Thank you.
ya like they would ever post it in there :club:
basically, i learned the game just messing around with small buy-ins at $0.5/1 tables at Party. As I learned how to play, I moved up to $2/4, and playing 5/10 live. From there it was a small step to moving up to bigger games. Thanks for the ego boost, I didn't realize I had so many fans.
You might enjoy reading the articles linked at the bottom of this page...www.fullcontactpoker.com/daniel/poker-articles/articles.phpStart at the bottom (2001) and work up.
basically, i learned the game just messing around with small buy-ins at $0.5/1 tables at Party. As I learned how to play, I moved up to $2/4, and playing 5/10 live. From there it was a small step to moving up to bigger games. Thanks for the ego boost, I didn't realize I had so many fans.
:club:
roflflop
NH