Lol, Cruising To Wsop

anybody interested check out that freeroll for play money players for the wsop on pokerstars and then see how the chipleader has accumulated his chips.
I don't get it.

The one guy who could stop him just busted - this is simply disguisting, wow I am in utter shock, I wish everything was this easy - Hoosier went about it the hard way

The one guy who could stop him just busted - this is simply disguisting, wow I am in utter shock, I wish everything was this easy - Hoosier went about it the hard way
some guy showed up with 2oo chips left and has proceeded to get 8oo or so
Jeez, is this for real? a 238 seat MTT with 3 seats? I coulda won this biznitch if I'd known!
Yeah. But you had to "win" your seat by being dealt into a random hand on the play money tables.

i don't get it either... so any play money player could sign up for this? did they just not tell any real money players..?

i don't get it either... so any play money player could sign up for this? did they just not tell any real money players..?
You had to be playing a play money table and then get dealt into a random hand, which entered you into the freeroll.I didn't see any publicity for it, but then again...I don't pay attention to the play money stuff anyways.
You had to be playing a play money table and then get dealt into a random hand, which entered you into the freeroll.I didn't see any publicity for it, but then again...I don't pay attention to the play money stuff anyways.
That;s one of the reasons i left that site, I paid a ton of rake there and they give away 30k in seats to people who have never paid rake...
That;s one of the reasons i left that site, I paid a ton of rake there and they give away 30k in seats to people who have never paid rake...
...And?It's called promotions. FullTilt is giving way a ton more seats to play money players. Guess you shouldn't play there. Party is doing the same. Don't put your money in that site either.That's a silly reason to not play at Stars, especially because they're giving away so many seats to players who do pay rake, such as the 9 seat freeroll going on right now, or the 5 seat SilverStar freeroll.
this is the reason party has more fish than any other site, they are constantly adding members
this is the reason party has more fish than any other site, they are constantly adding members
They won't offer me a deposit or reload bonus, or rakeback, but they give away main event seats to play money players? I'll put my money elsewhere...

The really sad thing is that 6 of the final 18 are .net players not even .com play money people. :club:

They won't offer me a deposit or reload bonus, or rakeback, but they give away main event seats to play money players? I'll put my money elsewhere...
.25/.50 lhe is still play money.:club:- Jordan

scary that those idiots are gonna be in the WSOP, which has completely lost its prestige with the entrance of these super-donks