Mad As Hell And I'm Not Going To Take It Any More

Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$104 playersConverterPre-flop: (4 players) econ_tim is BB with J :D Q :)2 folds, SB raises, econ_tim 3-bets, SB calls.Flop: K :club: 5 :D K :) (6SB, 2 players)SB bets, econ_tim calls.Turn: 8 :D (4BB, 2 players)SB bets, econ_tim raises, SB is autoraising anything here preflop and will donk bet flop and turn very often. he can fold to my raises, though.

Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$104 playersConverterPre-flop: (4 players) econ_tim is BB with J :D Q :)2 folds, SB raises, econ_tim 3-bets, SB calls.Flop: K :club: 5 :D K :) (6SB, 2 players)SB bets, econ_tim calls.Turn: 8 :D (4BB, 2 players)SB bets, econ_tim raises, SB is autoraising anything here preflop and will donk bet flop and turn very often. he can fold to my raises, though.
enjoy the play pre-flop taking control of the hand w/ position. And if you observed this player, and he tends to fold on a flop/turn raise then thats a great read! Also if he calls your bet on turn, and rag comes river what do you do?

If he calls, I think we should check behind unless we improve. We're not going to fold any hands of his except a busted flush draw, and we beat most of those. Though he will more often have the ace high flush draw, we aren't getting enough of an overlay to bluff this specific hand since so many more of his hands will call that beat us.If he three-bets, I think we need to fold.