Party One Million Guaranteed

Considering there are actually two players who have "no" clicked, it seems like trying to get through to GFL might be a moot point for now.
Pretty sure the other one is mehbahmeh. Doesn't look like he is much of a tourney player, at least on Party. $847 total winnings.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I don't care how good you are, wouldn't you want to fix the huge difference between 1st and 2nd at the least?
I would, but I've given up trying to find sanity in these people. And I'm pretty sure English isn't GFL's first language.
You and I were at the same table for quite a while. You were there when I busted out with KK vs AA. I thought you'd probably go pretty far.
You were a solid player, so many donks made the final 20 it was unreal. So bummed out right now.

Holy ****, mehbahmeh is at this final table and I am counting 10 10/20 NL tables he is playing as well. Daaaaaamn.

Holy ****, mehbahmeh is at this final table and I am counting 10 10/20 NL tables he is playing as well. Daaaaaamn.
damn man, that's gotta take some focus. how's he doing on the ring games?
damn man, that's gotta take some focus. how's he doing on the ring games?
Big stack in almost all of them. Anyone heard of this guy?
What's with the $0.01 extra that M8king is instructing GFL to put in?
If you add up the chip-count ammounts, there's an extra penny. The way they have it now, they'll have to play the rest of the tourney, and 1st place will get 158,500 and second place will get 158,500. not that that matters, but if they put the totals in the other column, it would just end the tourney.

M8kingMoves: wahts ur numebr the guy wasnts to call uGFL605: okGFL605: 636 293 0737There are more than 800 people watching...I doubt the guy that needs to call him will be able to get through. lol

Isn't somebody from party watching this? Their time is about to run out.Watch...they're gonna have to keep playing and M8kingMoves will end up losing 50k because this guy is such an idiot.

LOL. First deal to ever run out of time.
Absolutely terrible...They'll probably waste another 20 minutes after the stupid break trying to get GFL to agree to the final deal.
Isn't somebody from party watching this? Their time is about to run out.
Party has like the worst support ever. Not to mention that they barely speak english....

LOL. They had to collude to get it done and now they have to wait for the break to end. Fricking hilarious. I am calling party to complain that there was collusion, LOL. I needed some humor after my day. I LOVE YOU GFL!!!!!!

LOL. They had to collude to get it done and now they have to wait for the break to end. Fricking hilarious. I am calling party to complain that there was collusion, LOL. I needed some humor after my day. I LOVE YOU GFL!!!!!!
I really can't believe that i've wasted over 30 minutes watching this...