When Was Your Tourney Breakthrough?

Apart from SnG's, I'm in the same boat as fleung22, no major breakthrough yet to speak of.I think the closest I've ever gotten to a decent cash was 27th out of 450 some odd people over on Full Tilt. Everytime I go in a touney more than 50 people, things just seems to go totally down the drain. Suckouts, card dead, you name it.My results for SnG's are excellent, yet it looks like I haven't been able to effectively change my line of thinking and strat for larger fields. Time will tell :club:

Apart from SnG's, I'm in the same boat as fleung22, no major breakthrough yet to speak of.I think the closest I've ever gotten to a decent cash was 27th out of 450 some odd people over on Full Tilt. Everytime I go in a touney more than 50 people, things just seems to go totally down the drain. Suckouts, card dead, you name it.My results for SnG's are excellent, yet it looks like I haven't been able to effectively change my line of thinking and strat for larger fields. Time will tell :club:
I was more kidding than anything else. I'm not really that good of an example 'cause I think I've played 2 large tournaments ever. Once when I started playing a couple years back in a $5 thing on UB and then a Porsche 911 Freeroll on Party.Umm...actually, if you consider the Neg-O as big then that makes 3.Big tournaments take too long for my liking but maybe I'll give it a go in the future.